Monday 10 July 2023

THE CURRENT WAR (S)

Satan is using the current war (s) happening on the earth as a training ground for the great war (s) coming during the Great Tribulation period.

I then saw the personality of the son of perdition (the anti-Christ). I recognized his face. He is currently hidden (in plain sight).

Saw all the above in a Vision (supernatural Dream) of The LORD, in the morning of 11th July 2023.

SHALOM!!!

Revelation 13: 1-2 ‘“Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority.”’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 


1 comment: