Saturday 1 July 2023

THE LORD IS AGAINST IT:

The LORD is against the Christianization-Islamization mix up that is currently going on specifically in the nation of Kenya (and indeed elsewhere across the Globe). The LORD made know that He who was Speaking to me (that He who had sent me to deliver the message) was The God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel, and that He has nothing to do with Islam. This in a Vision of The LORD, in the morning of 30th June 2023.

In an earlier Vision of The LORD, on the same night/morning, I saw a Church service going on somewhere. I then saw two people standing up in the pulpit to read some books. One had a Bible, while the other one had Quran (Koran). So, in this Church service, the Bible was read and then the Koran was also read. The LORD then had me rebuke the reading of Koran in this Church. He literally had me forcefully remove the Koran from this pulpit, in the Vision of The LORD.

SHALOM!!!

1st Kings 18:21 ‘“And Elijah came to all the people, and said, “How long will you falter between two opinions? If The LORD is God, follow Him; but if Baal, follow him.”’

Joshua 24:14-15 ‘“Now therefore, fear The LORD, serve Him in sincerity and in truth, and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the River and in Egypt. Serve The LORD! And if it seems evil to you to serve The LORD, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve The LORD.”’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment