Wednesday 4 October 2023

HOLINESS, SANCTIFICATION, RIGHTEOUSNESS:

---Holiness essentially means setting oneself apart (separating oneself) for the glory and honour of The LORD. Cleanliness before The LORD. Being Holy (Clean) before The LORD. Cleanliness from the spiritual pollution/decay of the world.

Be Holy, for I am Holy, says The LORD.

For without Holiness, no one will see The LORD (No one will enter into the Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven, without Holiness).

---Sanctification essentially means one submitting oneself to be cleansed and purified by The Holy Spirit; upon the soul, the spirit, the mind, the heart and the body. Surrender and Submission to and before The LORD. Cleansing and Purification. The creating of a New and a Pure heart, and the infilling of The Holy Spirit; upholding by The Holy Spirit.

---Righteousness essentially means being Right before The LORD, by following His ways and His requirements, as is written in His Holy Book, the Bible.

For it will be accounted for one to be Righteous. (It will be recorded in the Books in Heaven, that one is Righteous; a Righteous man, a Righteous woman).

SHALOM!!!

Hebrews 12:14

Leviticus 21:8

1 Peter 1:15-16

Psalm 51: 10-12

Revelation 19:8

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment