Monday 9 October 2023

WATCH AND PRAY; ALWAYS BE READY FOR THE LORD:

Israel under siege. Israel under attack. Israel has thus consequently been forced to declare a War (for the first Time in 50 years). A War that will definitely reverberate for along time to come.

It is very important to note that events that happen in Israel are the Time clock of The LORD God Almighty.

The World woke-up to shock and horror (on 7th October 2023) at the events that happened/are happening in Israel. A day of mourning in Israel.

Only The LORD God Almighty knows what “tomorrow” portends in terms of the Heavenly calendar. But a “good student” of Heavenly Wisdom, will note that Psalm 83 and Jeremiah 30 etc. are very critical as per events happening and soon to happen in the nation of Israel (and in relation to Israel).

It’s time to Watch and Pray. Time to always be Ready for The LORD.

SHALOM!!!

Psalm 83: 1-18 ‘“Do not keep silent, O God! Do not hold Your peace, And do not be still, O God! For behold, Your enemies make a tumult; And those who hate You have lifted up their head. They have taken crafty counsel against Your people, And consulted together against Your sheltered ones. They have said, “Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation, That the name of Israel may be remembered no more.” For they have consulted together with one consent; They form a confederacy against You: The tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites; Moab and the Hagrites; Gebal, Ammon, and Amalek; Philistia with the inhabitants of Tyre; Assyria also has joined with them; They have helped the children of Lot. Deal with them as with Midian, As with Sisera, As with Jabin at the Brook Kishon, Who perished at En Dor, Who became as refuse on the earth. Make their nobles like Oreb and like Zeeb, Yes, all their princes like Zebah and Zalmunna, Who said, “Let us take for ourselves The pastures of God for a possession.” O my God, make them like the whirling dust, Like the chaff before the wind! As the fire burns the woods, And as the flame sets the mountains on fire, So pursue them with Your tempest, And frighten them with Your storm. Fill their faces with shame, That they may seek Your name, O LORD. Let them be confounded and dismayed forever; Yes, let them be put to shame and perish, That they may know that You, whose name alone is The LORD, Are the Most High over all the earth.”’

Jeremiah 30: 3-17 ‘“For behold, the days are coming,’ says The LORD, ‘that I will bring back from captivity My people Israel and Judah,’ says The LORD. ‘And I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.’” Now these are the words that The LORD spoke concerning Israel and Judah. “For thus says The LORD: ‘We have heard a voice of trembling, Of fear, and not of peace. Ask now, and see, Whether a man is ever in labor with child? So why do I see every man with his hands on his loins Like a woman in labor, And all faces turned pale? Alas! For that day is great, So that none is like it; And it is the time of Jacob’s trouble, But he shall be saved out of it. ‘For it shall come to pass in that day,’ Says The LORD of hosts, ‘That I will break his yoke from your neck, And will burst your bonds; Foreigners shall no more enslave them. But they shall serve The LORD their God, And David their king, Whom I will raise up for them. ‘Therefore do not fear, O My servant Jacob,’ says The LORD, ‘Nor be dismayed, O Israel; For behold, I will save you from afar, And your seed from the land of their captivity. Jacob shall return, have rest and be quiet, And no one shall make him afraid. For I am with you,’ says The LORD, ‘to save you; Though I make a full end of all nations where I have scattered you, Yet I will not make a complete end of you. But I will correct you in justice, And will not let you go altogether unpunished.’ “For thus says The LORD: ‘Your affliction is incurable, Your wound is severe. There is no one to plead your cause, That you may be bound up; You have no healing medicines. All your lovers have forgotten you; They do not seek you; For I have wounded you with the wound of an enemy, With the chastisement of a cruel one, For the multitude of your iniquities, Because your sins have increased. Why do you cry about your affliction? Your sorrow is incurable. Because of the multitude of your iniquities, Because your sins have increased, I have done these things to you. ‘Therefore all those who devour you shall be devoured; And all your adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; Those who plunder you shall become plunder, And all who prey upon you I will make a prey. For I will restore health to you And heal you of your wounds,’ says The LORD, ‘Because they called you an outcast saying: “This is Zion; No one seeks her.”’’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment