Saturday 7 October 2023

ISRAEL:

Hamas (The Palestinian Terror group) has turned Israel into a playground of their rockets (missiles) as they launch an unprecedented, unprovoked surprise attack (and infiltration by land) on Israel in the morning of 7th October 2023. Essentially a declaration of War on Israel.

The last time someone (Egypt) launched a surprise attack on Israel was 1973 (50 years ago) during Yom Kippur war, and they (Egypt) paid the price.

Israel must (and will) obliterate the enemy, just as King David did thousands of years ago. But remember, the days of Jacob’s Trouble are soon beginning. The days of wailing in Israel, until Israel will recognize his/her Messiah: Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ The Messiah).

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 23: 37-39 ‘“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! See! Your house is left to you desolate; for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of The LORD!”’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi


2 comments:

  1. https://injesuschrististand.blogspot.com/2017/06/an-attack-on-israel-will-spark-world.html

    ReplyDelete