Saturday 6 January 2024

ISRAEL:

The Spirit of The LORD was Ministering to me in the morning of 6th January 2024, in a Supernatural Dream (Vision) of The LORD The God of Heaven: Him who is The Holy One of Israel. In this Visitation of The LORD, The Spirit of The LORD came upon me and I found myself speaking to Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. The below is what The Spirit of The LORD made me Speak forth therein; to Benjamin Netanyahu:

1-I will come to Israel; not myself only, but others as well, that The LORD will send to come and preach in Israel.

2-You are going to remain the leader of Israel, for the foreseeable future.

3-Ethiopian Jews are going to come to Israel. When and as, they come, welcome them. Knesset (The Israeli Parliament) will frustrate them, but you need to stand firm in supporting them and welcoming them to Israel.

The above was the main content of the discussion that The Spirit of The LORD had me Speak forth to Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

In other words, The LORD had me Proclaim forth some of His plans, events and agendas that He has in store regarding Israel.

SHALOM!!!

Revelation 14: 1-3 ‘“Then I looked, and behold, a Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Father’s name written on their foreheads. And I heard a voice from heaven, like the voice of many waters, and like the voice of loud thunder. And I heard the sound of harpists playing their harps. They sang as it were a new song before the throne, before the four living creatures, and the elders; and no one could learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who were redeemed from the earth.”’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 

1 comment:

  1. I pray Bibi openly welcomes the Ethiopian Jews home and I also pray he apologises for the way he pushed the vaccine.

    ReplyDelete