Monday 22 January 2024

“ENTRY INTO HEAVEN IS ALL ABOUT JESUS CHRIST!! JESUS CHRIST!! JESUS CHRIST!!”

“Entry into Heaven is all about Jesus Christ!! Jesus Christ!! Jesus Christ!!”

I heard the above in the morning of 23rd January 2024, in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD.

SHALOM!!!

Acts 4:12 ‘“Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”’

John 14:6 ‘“Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”’

Philippians 2: 9-11 ‘“Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is LORD, to the glory of God the Father.”’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment