Tuesday 5 March 2024

GIFT TO HUMANITY:

The best gift you can ever give to humanity, is to point humanity to Christ Jesus The Messiah/The Saviour of mankind.

Humanity here refers to one’s children, parents, spouse, siblings, family, friends, acquaintances, fellow human beings (neighbours, village mates, social media mates) etc.

Education is good. As they say: “it’s the key to success.”

Money (wealth/investment/inheritance) is good, as it “pays the bills” etc.

But the best gift you can extend to humanity, is to point them to Christ Jesus The Messiah. To point them to the message of The Blood and the Cross. To point them to the message of Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness and Wisdom before The LORD The God of Heaven. To point them to the path that leads to the Glorious Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven: The narrow road.

Just point them. Remind them. Pray for them. The rest, leave to The LORD.

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 7: 13-14 ‘“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.”’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment