Monday 18 March 2024

HIV-AIDS:

In the morning of 18th March 2024, in a Vision (supernatural Dream) of The LORD The God of Heaven, The LORD was showing me (speaking to me) about HIV-AIDS.

So, I found myself asking, in the Vision of The LORD: “Why don’t they use the same formula that they have used to develop medicine (drugs) to cure other diseases, to get the medicine (drug) to cure HIV-AIDS?”

The Spirit of The LORD then made me to understand, in the Vision of The LORD, that when the doctors/scientists are developing medicine (drugs) to cure other diseases, they “read” the “cell” behaviour of the disease.

In other words, the doctors/scientists extract information from the “cell” of the disease and then they are able to develop medicine to cure (deal with) the disease. But when it comes to HIV-AIDS, The LORD made me know that, the HIV-AIDS “cell” “bombs” (“explodes”) itself before any information can be extracted. So “reading” (i.e. extracting information from) the “cell” of HIV-AIDS becomes impossible (difficult) for the doctors/scientists to be able to develop medicine (drug) to cure it.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

That means that only The LORD The God of Heaven knows the secret to cure HIV-AIDS. Only The LORD can cure HIV-AIDS. Only if The LORD will allow human being to gain the understanding of this secret, will the drug/medicine to cure HIV-AIDS be found. Only if The LORD will allow it.

Those who run to The LORD in Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness and Wisdom (even if they have HIV-AIDS) are granted Eternal Life. Yes, The LORD can cure them physically of HIV-AIDS. But even if they are not physically cured, The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ is sufficient to wash them; and The LORD will have their names written in the Lamb’s Book of Life, and they will be granted Eternal Life in the Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven.

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 11: 28-30 ‘“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 


No comments:

Post a Comment