Saturday 2 March 2024

I MUST SHOUT THIS OUT; FOR THE GLORY AND HONOUR OF THE LORD:

1st March 2024

A sister in Christ (Name withheld and Country withheld; wrote privately through Facebook): Hello servant of God Kevin Mirasi.

RESPONSE: Amen sister. How are you?

A sister in Christ: I'm doing good servant of God.

RESPONSE: Amen.

A sister in Christ: But I really want to ask a question.

RESPONSE: okay.

A sister in Christ: It's about immersion baptism. I come from a Church which does not apply immersion baptism. Only water sprinkle baptism.

RESPONSE: Baptism is important; especially where possible, full immersion into the water.

A sister in Christ: Well servant of God, I was baptized by sprinkle of water on my head.

RESPONSE: If one can find a place for full immersion into the water for baptism, it's better. But if one cannot find such a place, well, we leave that to The LORD.

A sister in Christ: Thanks servant of God.

A sister in Christ: I've never had a place for immersion baptism but recently my friend showed me a church where I can have that. Now I'm confused. I'm not a new believer. I've been baptized by fire of the Holy spirit, have been given the ability to speak in tongue, have been taken to heaven in spirit realm, have deep intimacy with God through prayer, and have been serving Him at church, is it still a must to take immersion baptism?

RESPONSE: I believe it is not a must. But I want you to take it in prayer before The LORD, and ask Him in prayer to show you a sign (either through a dream etc.) on His perfect will regarding the matter.

A sister in Christ: Thanks servant of God. I will.

RESPONSE: Amen. May The LORD go ahead of you.

A sister in Christ: Amen servant of God.

Thanks for your time.

2nd March 2024:

A sister in Christ: servant of God Kevin,

I've asked a prophetic sign from God through one of my friends. If it is God's will for me to take immersion baptism, the sign should be my friend texting me telling the requirement to join the baptism. Surprisingly, today not only one friend but two friends. And they not only texting me the requirement. They told me that God asked them to ask me to join the baptism.

RESPONSE: That is very incredible! Glory be to The LORD.

A sister in Christ: Thank you servant of God. I'm crying because of His kindness. Thanks for your words & prayer. May God use you more and more.

RESPONSE: Amen. The LORD is very Powerful! and very Mighty!

A sister in Christ: Amen. Tomorrow morning (my Country’s time) I'm going to be baptized.

RESPONSE: May The LORD visit you in a Mighty way, even as you undertake the Baptism by/of water and by/of The Holy Spirit.

A sister in Christ: Amen servant of God. Thanks for your prayer...

I receive it in the name of Jesus Christ.

END OF THE CONVERSATION.

SHALOM!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 


2 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord precious end time people of the Lord! Brother Kev, the testimony is really touching; given that I had an encounter of the same nature with a certain wonderful brother from a great denomination which practice the same sprinkling baptism. Infact i didn't know him, I just met him on the road and I felt like I should evangelize him and I did. Let me cut it short! He told me, he was told It doesn't matter wether you get baptized by many water or by little water, what matters is holy spirit. And he told me how God used him mightly in the ministry of evangelism and deliverance, reciting a case where people where falling everywhere by laying of his hands. Finally he asked me what is missing in his ministry given he has such experience with God...and he said he asked me the question because he found me older than him, in which aspect!? I can't tell! And I answered him that, what is missing in his ministry is full immersion baptism to fullfil all righteousness....I advise him to humble himself and be baptized, Amen.

    ReplyDelete