Thursday 1 August 2024

PRAYER REQUESTS:

When I go before The LORD (almost) every day at 3:00pm (local time at my place), I will be presenting before The LORD various Prayer requests.

Just in case you could be having any Prayer Requests that you would wish that I join you in prayer for, you are always welcome to forward to me (through the e-mail) the Prayer Requests, so that as I go before The LORD in prayer, I can also present the Prayer Requests before Him.

SHALOM!!!

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

Kevin Mirasi

Email: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

1 Thessalonians 5:16-17 “Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances...”

3 comments:

  1. Thanks. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen and Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for praying for me and others.

    ReplyDelete