Tuesday 13 August 2024

THEY SHALL MOUNT (SOAR) UP WITH WINGS LIKE EAGLES:

The redeemed of The LORD will have new bodies (glorified bodies). Their soul (s) will come out of their physical (earthly) body. They will then have the ability to fly and to soar up in the air, like eagles. They will be praising The LORD as they fly and soar.

They will be able even to pass through solid/physical structures. So, I saw a big building that was totaling sealed from all sides. It had like glass windows that were totally sealed/closed. But then, I saw a redeemed soul being able to pass through into this house via the totally sealed/closed glass window. The Physical barriers were no match for the redeemed soul (s).

With their new body (which wrap up their soul) they will have the ability to penetrate solid objects.

All the above is what I was shown, by The Spirit of The LORD, in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, in the morning of 13th August 2024.

SHALOM!!!

Isaiah 40:31 ‘“But those who wait on the LORD Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.”’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 

1 comment:

  1. Very powerful revelation. I'm so goad the LORD showed you this. It is something I've been teaching about for sometime now on subjects of Eschatology.
    I believe every word of your vision and I know we will live or die to experience it someday, sometime ahead of us in Jesus mighty name.
    The LORD bless you, Prophet Kevin Mirasi and may greater grace rest upon you in Jesus mighty name. Shalom 🙌🗣️🔥💯🕊️🦅

    ReplyDelete