Tuesday 31 October 2017

HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HALLOWEEN:

Yes, Have Nothing to do with Halloween. It is a Satanic Display and a Satanic Ritual. It is actually a form of Devil Worship. Therefore, Have Nothing to do with it.

SHALOM!!!

Luke 4:8 ‘“And Jesus answered and said to him, “Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship The LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.”’

Leviticus 18: 21 ‘“And you shall not let any of your descendants (children) pass through the fire to Molech, nor shall you profane the name of your God: I am The LORD.”’ 

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


2 comments:

  1. While the people have fun on Halloween day and Obama foundation inauguration was launched, 31 Oct was forgotten by most churches as the Day the Reformation was started by Martin Luther, which gives common people in Europe free access to Bible and set free from the superstition and work based salvation of the Roman catholic church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant understand how people celebrate Christmas and halo ween. They decorate their homes beautifully at Christmas time. Come October their front yard looks like hell. It reminds me of a verse jesus said outside beautifully adorned but inside an open tomb. These people are playing with fire

    ReplyDelete