Friday 14 December 2018

IS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ABOUT TO BETRAY ISRAEL?

In the morning of 14th December 2018, in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD, I found myself walking on a street. While walking on the street, a man (that seemed to be a Journalist; and who introduced himself in the Vision of The LORD as: “James from Uruguay”) came over to me and asked me: “What will happen if there is Tension between The United States of America and Israel?”

The understanding of his question, in the Vision of The LORD, was that there was some sort of strain that was seemingly developing between USA and Israel. I was about to respond to him that Israel will just be okay, even if the Tension with USA boils over, when I woke up from the Vision of The LORD.

The Vision of The LORD thus ended.

So, is The United States of America about to betray Israel? It seems so. For that is the Message that was imparted in my heart (spirit) from this Communication of The LORD.

SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment