Tuesday 4 December 2018

RUSSIA AND CHINA RISING MILITARILY, WHILE INTERTWINED:

In the morning of 1st December 2018, The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit showed me what looked like a Huge Container; like the ones in sea Ports and Harbours. This was in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD.

I then saw the Huge Container rising up (being lifted up). The LORD then made me know that The Huge Container represented Russia, and that Russia is Rising. I then looked at the other side of The Container; the right side of the Container, and I saw that it was intertwined as One Container. The LORD then made me know that this other side of the Container (The Right side) was also rising, and that this represented China.

The LORD thus made me know that the Nation of Russia is Rising Militarily, and that the Nation of China is also Rising Militarily. That The Two Nations (Russia and China) are Rising Together Militarily, and they are intertwined.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

SHALOM!!!

Meaning that Russia and China are Rising Militarily, and will as a consequence be a Threat to many Nations; for their Military Capabilities will have Risen exponentially.

They will do this together, cooperate and act as one in their Military endevours and Military excursions in Times ahead.

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 24: 3-8 ‘“Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?” And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.”’

Joel 2: 28-29 ‘“And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions. And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment