Thursday 6 December 2018

THE LORD HAS DONE IT, AGAIN!!!

28TH OCTOBER 2018

A SISTER IN CHRIST: Praise God Servant of the Most High God. My name is………….. I’m Born Again and love Jesus Christ with all my heart and being. I have been experiencing challenges with my health. I was diagnosed with Ovarian cyst and my health hasn't been good. Taken medicine but still experiencing sharp lower abdominal pains. Kindly pray with me. My husband business hasn't been doing well too since late last year when we started a project to build. Myself ain't working because I decided to take time off early this year to seek God more and know His Ways. Trusting God to open doors for me to join Bible school next year. Kindly remember me in prayers. I don't want to lose hope in God after having walked this journey with Him. This year, however I feel discouraged and I don't like to feel the same. I just want to serve God and see my life move to another level. If you are willing I can call so you help me with prayers. I want to serve God but it's too much. Always on strong painkillers. My Number…………….. Thank you. My husband is an interior designer, he has been receiving calls for work, he goes doing sample they say they'll call him but never materialize. I know the enemy is at work in all this. I just need a Servant of God who I can agree with, so things can start moving again. I felt led to share with you. Thank you.

29TH OCTOBER 2018

KEVIN MIRASI: Amen Sister………., I will join you in Prayer in The Mighty Name and Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ. May The LORD Come through for you regarding your health situation. May The LORD also Open a Door of Breakthrough for Sustenance and Maintenance for you and your husband. I don’t need to call, but when I go before The LORD in Prayer, I will remember you in Prayer. May The LORD Remember you.

29TH OCTOBER 2018

A SISTER IN CHRIST: Amen. I believe in The LORD God Almighty. Jesus Christ is able. Thank you for joining with me in faith. Be blessed Servant of The Most High God.

5TH DECEMBER 2018

A SISTER IN CHRIST: Praise God Servant of the living God. Wanted to thank you for the prayers. The LORD answered our prayers. God bless.

KEVIN MIRASI: AMEN. Glory be to The LORD. How did The LORD answer your Prayers?

A SISTER IN CHRIST: The LORD asked us, especially my husband to seek forgiveness for stealing from him by not being a tither, and I told him that after praying. We prayed as a family and the next day he got a job, on 1st Dec he got a big contract and today we managed to pay our children's fees for term 1 2019. In regard to my health I got a dream where I was assured I would be healed. The LORD is Gracious and Mercifully.

KEVIN MIRASI: Wow!!! Very Powerful!!! Glory and Honour be to The LORD. I've been wondering what happened to you and your Family, as I have been Praying for you. So The LORD did Move very Mightily. Wow!!! That is very Special and very Mighty.

A SISTER IN CHRIST: Amen. We serve a Mighty God.

KEVIN MIRASI: May you Receive your Healing too, as Revealed and Confirmed to you by The LORD Himself, in The Mighty Name and Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ.

A SISTER IN CHRIST: Amen.

THE END OF THE COMMUNICATION.

NOTE: Even you reading this, May The LORD Come through for you at your Point of Need; regarding any Challenging and Difficult situation you may be experiencing. This in The Mighty Name and Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ.

SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


4 comments:

  1. Amen! Praise the Lord! Oh come soon and respond to our prayers too! To all the people in need at this time, in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Blessed be the Most HighGod

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete