Saturday 15 December 2018

THE LORD WILL SEE YOU THROUGH:

When stranded, seek God He will give you a Way out.

When you don’t know what to do, seek God, He will give you Wisdom on what to do.

When everywhere you look there is Trouble (and you are surrounded by Trouble), Focus your eyes upon The LORD; He will give you Hope, Victory, Breakthrough, Peace and a New Beginning. For The LORD has Overcome The Trouble; awaiting Manifestation of Breakthrough and Victory in your Life, at the Perfect Timing of The LORD.

When in a state of Hopelessness, be Still and appear before The LORD (including through Prayer etc), He will Speak to you; either through His Word (in The Bible), a Dream, a Vision, or He will send a word of Knowledge, a word of Revelation in your midst; to encourage you, and/or to instruct you on the next step to take.

When in a state of despair, know that you do not need to fight your way out; for The Battle belongs to The LORD. The LORD will fight for you. Yours is just to Position yourself, stand still and see The Mighty Hand of God Move in your life and in your situation, that you may attain Victory, Breakthrough, Restoration, Renewal, Deliverance and The Salvation of The LORD.

Those who Trust, Hope and Seek The LORD will find Him, for He is in their midst. The LORD is with them. His Presence is upon them; they will find Rest for their Souls.

In everything, in everywhere, in every situation and in every circumstance (including in seemingly Difficult/Tough ones) always Worship and Praise The LORD; in Truth and in Spirit. The LORD will be Pleased with you, and The Joy of The LORD will be upon you.

SHALOM!!!

2nd Chronicles 20: 10-12 ‘“And now, here are the people of Ammon, Moab, and Mount Seir—whom You would not let Israel invade when they came out of the land of Egypt, but they turned from them and did not destroy them—here they are, rewarding us by coming to throw us out of Your possession which You have given us to inherit. O our God, will You not judge them? For we have no power against this great multitude that is coming against us; nor do we know what to do, but our eyes are upon You.”’

2nd Chronicles 20: 13-17 ‘“Now all Judah, with their little ones, their wives, and their children, stood before The LORD. Then the Spirit of The LORD came upon Jahaziel the son of Zechariah, the son of Benaiah, the son of Jeiel, the son of Mattaniah, a Levite of the sons of Asaph, in the midst of the assembly. And he said, “Listen, all you of Judah and you inhabitants of Jerusalem, and you, King Jehoshaphat! Thus says The LORD to you: ‘Do not be afraid nor dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours, but God’s. Tomorrow go down against them. They will surely come up by the Ascent of Ziz, and you will find them at the end of the brook before the Wilderness of Jeruel. You will not need to fight in this battle. Position yourselves, stand still and see the Salvation of The LORD, who is with you, O Judah and Jerusalem!’ Do not fear or be dismayed; tomorrow go out against them, for The LORD is with you.”’

2nd Chronicles 20: 18-19 ‘“And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground, and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem bowed before The LORD, worshiping The LORD. Then the Levites of the children of the Kohathites and of the children of the Korahites stood up to praise The LORD God of Israel with voices loud and high.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi


4 comments:

  1. This message was for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God for these encouraging words.God is always faithful and a present help in time of need. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pray for me to be a better person. Ian Christian and married too a lying chart for a husband. I am so tired of his ways yet I luv him and divorce is not an option for me. However I am filled with so much pain and anger in my heart towards him. I don't want to win becoz of him. I don't even know how to handle him anymore coz I don't even want to talk to him. I feel ignoring him won't help but I am angry at him. He lies to me and even sleeps out with other women. I have prayed for his salvation but I don't know when it will happen. What do I do. I am hurt yet I love him. How can i love such a man and treat him so well....its pretence to do so.....i need a way out. Help me and pray for a messed me. I dnt know how to live with a husband o don't trust....what kind of marriage is that

    ReplyDelete