Friday 15 February 2019

A FIRM FOUNDATION:

In a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, in the morning of 15th February 2019, I found myself standing next to a River; a flowing River of water. Next to the river was a good healthy-looking green grass.

While here, in the Vision of The LORD, I found myself start to sing the following song. In other words, The Holy Spirit inspired me to start singing the following Song (a Song that most of us know):

Jesus you're my firm foundation

I know I can stand secure

Jesus you're my firm foundation

I put my hope in your Holy Word

I put my hope in your Holy Word

VERSE 1

I have a living hope (echo)

I have a future (echo)

God has a plan for me (echo)

Of this I'm sure, of this I'm sure.

VERSE 2

Your Word is faithful (echo)

Mighty in power (echo)

God has delivered me (echo)

Of this I'm sure, of this I'm sure

END.

Meaning, The LORD is asking each and every Human being:

What is the foundation at which you are anchored upon? What is the foundation that you are grounded on? Is the Foundation that you are grounded on Firm or Shaky? Are you grounded on a Rock or on quick sand?

Meaning furthermore: When the River Flows and the Flooding therein, will it sweep you away, or will you be found to be firmly grounded on the River Base?

What have you put your Hope and Future on? If it is not Jesus Christ The Messiah, then it is a Futile Hope and a very shaky ground that will be soon swept away.

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 7: 24-29 ‘“Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock. “But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand: and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall.” And so it was, when Jesus had ended these sayings, that the people were astonished at His teaching, for He taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.”’

John 4: 13-14 ‘“Jesus answered and said to her, “Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment