Sunday 17 February 2019

VISIONS OF THE LORD: POPE FRANCIS. ISRAEL.

In a Vision of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit on 15th February 2019, I saw someone attack Pope Francis, grabbing/hitting him by/on the neck (head) and then running away. I then see Pope Francis walk out, and address people, saying: “It is a Miracle that I survived”.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

Meaning that a distress of the hour is coming upon Pope Francis, but he will survive it, and come out to declare it as a Miracle.

In another separate and a different Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD on 16th February 2019, I find myself in Israel. I’m then made to understand that Jerusalem (Israel) will attack their enemies using stones; Just as David fell Goliath (the Philistine) using a stone. I then see many missiles having warheads (carrying what looks like a reddish content at the top-end) coming from Israel to hit their adversary.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

Meaning that a very serious military confrontation will soon ensue, leading to Israel hitting their adversaries (enemies) very hard; using Missiles having very sophisticated and very powerful Warheads (Top-ends).

SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


3 comments:

  1. Dear brother Kevin, do you think your first vision indicates Rev 13: 3 "And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast." God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That particular Bible verse refers to The Anti-Christ (The First Beast).

      The Vision maybe more related to Revelation 13:13 '"He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men."'

      Delete
    2. Yeah mate. Thats an antichrist kind of sign altho at one point I did think it refered to the EU which will receive a major wound if Britain is allowed to leave. But it will recover. Any thoughts on Brexit Kev mate?

      Delete