Thursday 7 February 2019

SPIRITUAL MANNA AND SALT FROM HEAVEN FOR REFRESHING:

In the morning of 8th February 2019, in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, The LORD showed me that He is now Refreshing The Ministry of Repentance & Holiness. That He is now Refreshing Prophet David Owuor (The Coordinator of the Ministry of Repentance & Holiness).

So in this Vision of The LORD, I saw an internal gathering (Service Session) of The Ministry of Repentance & Holiness. A gathering (Service Session) unto The LORD.

In this Vision of The LORD, I saw the congregants being fed Food. I saw people eating the Food, the fresh food of meat, vegetables (looked like Kale-the Sukuma wiki) and ugali (Cooked Maize flour). There was even salt in plenty, I saw people scooping the salt in plenty, including the leadership team in the Ministry of Repentance & Holiness. I also saw Prophet David Owuor partaking of the food; even scooping the salt.

The LORD made me know, in the Vision of The LORD, that the Food herein represented Spiritual Nourishment; Spiritual Refreshing, from The LORD.

In the Vision of The LORD, I also saw and heard instructions (Instructions of The Holy Spirit) being relayed to groups of the congregants, that they the congregants (the sons and the daughters of The LORD) be taught the Word of God, including be taught the Teachings (the epistles) of Paul, The Apostle; in different groups.

In the Vision of The LORD, I saw Prophet David Owuor distributing Tasks of The LORD (Teachings of The LORD---including the epistles of Paul, The Apostle) to other servants of The LORD, gathered therein.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

I woke up at about 4 am (East African Time) from the Vision of The LORD, and wrote down what I had seen, as is above. I went back to sleep, and The LORD Spoke to me again.

So in this second Vision of The LORD, I found myself in a Room; a narrow room. A Room that had 5 people sitted (quietly) on the same side as I was (I being part of the sitted 5). At the adjacent side (sideways) was sitted Prophet David Owuor. The LORD then made me know that He was now Refreshing Prophet David Owuor. This Time I did not see any Physical Food, but The LORD made me know that He was at that particular Time, in that room, Supernaturally Refreshing Prophet David Owuor, with Spiritual Salt from Heaven.

The Second Vision of The LORD then ended.

The LORD, He is coming to Refresh His People (sons and daughters of The LORD, and servants of The LORD), with Manna (a Spiritual Food) and a Spiritual Salt from Heaven; Not only The Ministry of Repentance & Holiness (But also other True Ministries/Church of The LORD worldwide). But in this particular Vision of The LORD, The LORD is Specifically Speaking about The Ministry of Repentance & Holiness (based/headquartered in Kenya), and He (The LORD) is also specifically Speaking about His servant Prophet David Owuor.

The LORD is Speaking about Refreshing The Ministry of Repentance & Holiness, and also Refreshing Prophet David Owuor. Salt Refreshes; so as to Reset, Reshape, Refine, Re-engineer and Reestablish. That something Fresh, Something New (Renewed) to come forthwith therein.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE:

1-Him whom The LORD has shown these things (mysteries), and has written them down, is not a member of The Ministry of Repentance & Holiness. He is an Independent servant of The LORD, Called by The LORD, Raised (Trained) by The LORD and Sent by The LORD---Directly and Independently.

SHALOM!!!

John 6:35 ‘“And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst.”’

John 6: 41-51 ‘“The Jews then complained about Him, because He said, “I am the bread which came down from heaven.” And they said, “Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How is it then that He says, ‘I have come down from heaven’?” Jesus therefore answered and said to them, “Do not murmur among yourselves. No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day. It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught by God.’ Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me. Not that anyone has seen the Father, except He who is from God; He has seen the Father. Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life. I am the bread of life. Your fathers ate the manna in the wilderness, and are dead. This is the bread which comes down from heaven, that one may eat of it and not die. I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment