Wednesday 6 February 2019

JEHOVAH RAPHA:

JAN 24, 2019

A DAUGHTER OF THE LORD:  Greetings in Jesus Name my brother. May you please pray for me. I have been having persistent pains in my abdomen. I have gone to hospitals to no avail. I am always in pain and cannot go to work. I believe Almighty God will see me through, please join in faith my brother. Thank you.

JAN 24, 2019

KEVIN MIRASI:  Amen Sister. I will join you in Prayer in The Mighty Name and Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ. May The LORD visit you, that you may receive your Healing in His Most Mighty Name and Blood.

JAN 28, 2019,

A DAUGHTER OF THE LORD: Thank you my brother may God bless you.

6TH FEBRUARY 2019

A DAUGHTER OF THE LORD: Greetings my brother in Christ, Thank you for praying for me. The LORD has done it for me I am healed in Jesus Mighty Name! May The LORD continue to use you mightily for His Glory in Jesus Name.

KEVIN MIRASI: Amen Sister, Glory be to The LORD for Healing you and setting you free. For how long did you have the abdominal pain?

A DAUGHTER OF THE LORD: Amen. I have been having this pain for the past 5 years, it would come and go but for the past 6 months it’s been so painful nonstop.

KEVIN MIRASI: Amen. I have been Praying for you, and I give Glory and Honour to The LORD for Healing you.

End.

NOTE: My God is a healer. His Name is Jehovah Rapha; The LORD our Healer. By His stripes (wounds) we are healed and set free. He heals for Free; Free of charge. Only Faith, Prayer & Fasting and Divine Appointment (The Visitation of The LORD). For He The LORD Visits them who seek Him in Faith and Humility, even as they Pray and Fast.

Even you Reading this, may The LORD come through for you, in your whatever Challenging and Difficult situation and circumstance that you may find yourself in.

SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


1 comment: