Sunday 12 April 2020

AMERICA AT A CROSS ROAD:

In the morning of 9th April 2020, a day after Bernie Sanders dropped out of the USA Democratic nomination race, The LORD showed me the following in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD:

I saw two distinct and separate scenarios. In the first scenario, The LORD showed me Donald Trump. So I saw Donald Trump saying that if they (he and The Republican Party) were to lose the upcoming Presidential elections, they will divide America (attempt to Divide America; and declare himself a Prime Minister---of the Divided part).

In the second scenario, I saw Joe Biden. But behind him and indeed over him, was a dark shadow of Barack Obama hovering above him. In other words, I saw Joe Biden completely engulfed by a large (a big) dark shadow of Barack Obama, that totally engulfed him from above and from behind.

The main Message I was made to understand in the Vision of The LORD is that America will be at a cross road in the upcoming Presidential elections. That America is at the verge of a potential for even more serious divisions therein. Also the shadow of Barack Obama over Joe Biden; with more details to unfold.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: The Vision was to some extent abstract (concealed; closed-ended), but with a very deep message therein---hidden within it. But is posted herein as was shown.

SHALOM!!!

Proverbs 25:2 ‘“It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, But the glory of kings is to search out a matter.”’

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD, JESUS CHRIST (THE MESSIAH) IS COMING TO PICK HIS REPENTANT, HOLY, RIGHTEOUS, WISE AND FAITHFUL SONS & DAUGHTERS (THE BRIDE OF CHRIST).

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED AND RECEIVED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


6 comments:

  1. thank you for the post; did God tell you who would win the next election? God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Prophet Kevin,
    Is it possible to be a Christian witch? I know a Christian witch who says she’s an Oracle of God(Jehovah) and had experience Jesus healing her from cancer. Her Jesus guides her to do witchcraft daily. She even has a witchcraft spell shop. I wanted a spell done on me from her but she sent me a email saying that God curses me for not wanting to work with him with spells or witchcraft and stuff. I was scared did God Jehovah really curse me? Will God forgive me?

    She also mentioned in her email that astral projection is done only through the Holy Ghost. In that message God mocked me because I was struggling to astral project because it can’t be done if you don’t have the Holy Ghost. Now I’m losing faith and afraid that I don’t have the Holy Spirit in me. Yes I gave my life to Jesus. I try to repent daily and read the Bible as much as I can and share about my faith to other people. Please help me I feel like this curse is real and that God hates me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Witchcraft has got nothing to do with the LORD Jesus Christ (The Son of The Living God). There is nothing like a Christian Witch, a Witch is just that: a Witch (a sorcerer). They belong only to one place (Hell), unless they Repent before its too late.

      Tell All the witches (and Sorcerers) that The LORD Rebukes them, tell them also that The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ is sufficient to Save (and Redeem) all those who Repent and pursue Righteousness and Holiness: '"Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie."' (Revelation 22: 14-15).

      Delete
    2. Thanks be to God that I saw this comment after a night of very disturbing thoughts.

      What about those Christians who are suffering from witchcraft spells and suffer demonic attacks because of the spells that are cast on them.

      How do they break free? Should they wait until the day God will set them free? Is there a method through prayer or being filled with the Holy Spirit that can help set this victimized Christian from such spells?

      Delete
    3. Praying before The LORD will help the victimized Christians to be set free from spells of witchcraft. They need to get time to Pray (and even Fast); as they Repent of their own sins and plead the Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ upon themselves, asking The LORD to set them free by taking away Darkness that hover upon them and touching them with His Light. The LORD is Faithful to such prayers offered before Him.

      Delete
  3. do you know anything else about donald trump declaring himself a prime minister over the divided parts of america? I heard from rumors that there is a plan in place for the military to overthrow the current government and expose the truth of all of the dark things going on in government to the people and declare trump the new president of the restored united states. I also have always believed obama was the antichrist, so it makes sense that obama will try to come in somehow. I am mostly concerned about the truth being told to the public. I want them to see the wickedness that is happening in high places, so that more can come to the knowledge of the Truth of Jesus Christ and be shaken out of their sleep.

    ReplyDelete