Saturday 11 April 2020

BY THE GRACE AND THE MERCY OF THE LORD:

Africa by all accounts seems to have “dodged a bullet” as far as COVID-19 (The Coronavirus) is concerned. Not by might (nor by strength) lest anyone should boast, but by the Grace and the Mercy of God. Hence the need for more Humility and Faithfulness before The LORD.

May the Peace of The LORD Jesus Christ be upon the faithful sons and daughters of The LORD in USA, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, UK, Canada, Israel and all of Europe, Asia, Middle East, South America, Australia and everywhere else.

SHALOM!!!

Zechariah 4: 5-7 ‘“Then the angel who talked with me answered and said to me, “Do you not know what these are?” And I said, “No, my LORD.” So he answered and said to me: “This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ Says the LORD of hosts. ‘Who are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain! And he shall bring forth the capstone With shouts of “Grace, grace to it!’”

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


3 comments:

  1. Indeed it's been only and only the grace of almighty God. He deserves all the honour and praise. However we are as filthy as other nations. We need to repent and turn away from our wicked ways

    ReplyDelete