Thursday 23 April 2020

THE RISE OF THE ANTI-CHRIST IS AT HAND:

In the morning of 23rd April 2020 in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, The LORD The God of Heaven showed me a big Book. In the Book were Messages that The LORD had (has) relayed forth through His Servants the Prophets, across the nations.

As the pages of the Book were being opened, it came to a place where I saw my name and a consequent Message that The LORD had relayed forth through me some years back. Accompanying the Message was a confirmation of the Message through another Servant of The LORD.

I then saw what looked like a magnifying hind set being used to enlarge the Message, so that I could see it bigger and more clear. The Message was about the Rise of The Anti-Christ. The LORD then made me know in this Vision (of 23rd April 2020), that the moment for the Rise of The Anti-Christ is at hand.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

The Anti-Christ: The Man of Lawlessness/The First Beast of the Apocalypse.

SHALOM!!!

Revelation 13: 1-8 ‘“Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?” And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.”’

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD. JESUS CHRIST (THE MESSIAH) IS COMING TO PICK HIS REPENTANT, HOLY, RIGHTEOUS, WISE AND FAITHFUL SONS AND DAUGHTERS (THE BRIDE OF CHRIST).

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED AND RECEIVED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


3 comments:

  1. Thankyou for sharing.
    Around March 17,2020 as all the lockdowns were starting to happen, I prayed to the Lord God Almighty and I asked Him what was going on, and He said, "The Antichrist is rising".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that's right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. INDEED TIME IS OVER......THANK YOU FOR SHARING PROPHET KEVIN MIRASI

    ReplyDelete