Monday 20 April 2020

NETANYAHU AND GANTZ FINALLY PUT INK ONTO PAPER, AS THEY SIGN UNITY GOVERNMENT AGREEMENT IN ISRAEL, FULFILLING THE WORDS OF THE PROPHECY OF THE LORD:

The words of the Prophecy of The LORD comes full circle this day of 20th April 2020, as Benjamin Netanyahu and Benny Gantz sign an Agreement to form a Government; as Israeli Political impasse finally officially comes to an end---after 17 months of agonizing political impasse in Israel. Benjamin Netanyahu to be The Prime Minister, while Benny Gantz serving as Deputy Prime Minister. All these fulfilling to the letter, the words of The Prophecy of The LORD that I posted and shared across on 24th March 2020 (4 weeks ago).

In that very Powerful Prophetic Visitation of The LORD, in which The LORD took me to Israel to Deliver forth His Message, His Word and His Directive to Israel and Israel’s leadership, I stated as follows: ‘‘“In the morning of 24th March 2020, in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, The LORD took me to Israel (I found myself in Israel). So in this Vision of The LORD, I found myself as an MK (Member of the Knesset/Parliament) in Israel. I then found myself addressing the Israeli Parliament (and Israeli society at large), and was narrating to them (saying to them) what I had seen in a dream (essentially a dream within a dream). So I told them (the dream within a dream) under the Power and the Inspiration of The Holy Spirit: ‘“Just like The God of the Hebrews used to Speak to Yaakov (Jacob) through dreams. The LORD showed me in a dream, Benny Gantz taking control of many Parliamentary Committees. The LORD then showed me that He has softened the heart of Benny Gantz (as I saw him smiling in the dream). I then saw Benjamin Netanyahu and Benny Gantz moving from an adjacent room and then moving towards a table, and then sitting at chairs besides it. The LORD then made me know that He has chosen Benjamin Netanyahu to be the Prime Minister of Israel at this point in time, with Benny Gantz as the Deputy Prime Minister of Israel. I want to be very careful here, because I don't know whether there is an agreement towards that or not. But this is the path that God desires for Israel. However, if Israel decides to take a different path (choice), then that will be a Rebellion against God, and there will be consequences.”’’

I also stated as follows when Posting and sharing across the words of The Prophecy of The LORD: ‘“The First Message that was imparted in my heart from this Communication of The LORD is that the Choice of The LORD at this particular point in time, for the Position of Prime Minister (Leadership) in the State of Israel is Benjamin Netanyahu.”’

I also stated as follows 4 weeks ago when posting, sharing and delivering forth the words of The Prophecy of The LORD: ‘“So from the Vision of The LORD, I saw The Choice of The LORD for Prime Minister of Israel at this particular point in time being Benjamin Netanyahu and Benny Gantz serving as the Deputy Prime Minister. So strictly based on what The LORD was showing in the Vision, it essentially means that there should be a Unity Government to be established in the State of Israel, at this point in Time, led by Benjamin Netanyahu. This is not the time for brother to fight against brother (Yaakov’s/Jacob’s sons fighting against one another), but to come together in one accord. With Benjamin Netanyahu leading as Prime Minister, and Benny Gantz serving as Deputy Prime Minister.”’

There was also a stern warning in that prophetic word of God, that I stated as follows when posting, sharing and delivering it forth: ‘“The Second Message that was imparted in my heart from this Communication of The LORD is that if Israel do not adhere to the Choice of The LORD regarding their Prime Ministerial Leadership, it will amount to Rebellion against The LORD The God of Heaven, The Holy One of Israel (The God of the Hebrews), The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. There will be consequences for this Rebellion if it occurs.”’

Israel (Particularly Israel’s leadership) has thus decided to be Wise and Obedient to The LORD, in this Respect.

Hasn’t The LORD Spoken? Hasn’t The LORD subsequently Fulfilled His Word to the letter? Glory and Honour be to The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit.

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

THE NEWS REPORTAGE OF THE SIGNING OF THE AGREEMENT BY NETANYAHU AND GANTZ:

‘“After three elections and 17 months of election campaigns and coalition negotiations, Netanyahu and Gantz had signed a deal for the establishment of a new government. After three elections and 17 months of election campaigns and coalition negotiations, Likud and Blue and White announced Monday evening that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and MK Benny Gantz had signed a deal for the establishment of a new government. The signing on the agreement came shortly after Blue and White and Likud issued a joint statement revealing that Gantz and Netanyahu will be meeting at the prime minister's residence.”’

THE NEWS HEADLINES OF THE SIGNING OF THE AGREEMENT BY NETANYAHU AND GANTZ:

1-Jerusalem Post

Headline: Netanyahu, Gantz sign a unity government agreement

2-Haaretz

Headline: Netanyahu, Gantz Sign Coalition Deal to Form Government

3-Israel National News

Headline: Unity agreement signed: National Unity government to be formed

Amos 3:7 ‘“Surely The LORD God does nothing, Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.”’

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD, JESUS CHRIST (THE MESSIAH) IS COMING TO PICK HIS REPENTANT, HOLY, RIGHTEOUS, WISE AND FAITHFUL SONS AND DAUGHTERS (THE BRIDE OF CHRIST).

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED AND RECEIVED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


2 comments:

  1. God bless you
    thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing
    May the Lord MOST HIGH CHRIST JESUS bless you

    ReplyDelete