Wednesday 9 September 2020

‘“GOD WILL SHAKE PEOPLE. GOD WILL SHAKE FOLKS.”’

In the morning of 10th September 2020, in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I Heard: ‘“God Will Shake People. God Will Shake Folks.”’

The Vision then ended.

I was then later made to understand, in yet another Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD, that Judgments of The LORD are about to begin. While still in this second Vision of The LORD, someone then passed next to me and said, “Mathew 24:21”.

The second Vision of The LORD then ended.

When I woke up, I went to the Bible, and read Mathew 24:21, and I found it states as follows: ‘“For then there will be Great Tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.”’

SHALOM!!!

NOTE:

1-On the first Communication of The LORD, The LORD made me know that He is about to Shake People (made to understand to be the whole earth). The LORD then also emphasized Shaking Folks (made to understand to be The United States of America; as the term/word “Folks” is majorly used in The USA).

Meaning, The LORD will Shake People in the whole earth, but the USA will bear a special brunt of the Shaking.

This shaking will be part of The Wake up Calls of The LORD; The Beginning of Sorrows. The Birth Pains---that eventually ushers in The Coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to come and take His Bride to His Kingdom in Heaven.

2-On the second Communication of The LORD, The LORD is Speaking about, as I found out when I went to the Bible: That The Great Tribulation Period is about to Begin.

3- The Shaking (The Birth Pains/The Beginning of Sorrows/The Distresses of the hour) mentioned in the first Vision of The LORD, ushers in The Rapture of The Bride of Christ, which in turn ushers in The Judgments of The LORD (The Great Tribulation Period/The Sorrows), as is mentioned in the second Vision of The LORD.

Therefore, Prepare and be found Ready. This by Repenting for the forgiveness of your sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, and thereby living/pursuing/walking a lifestyle of Righteousness, Holiness and Wisdom before The LORD The God of Heaven.

SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD. JESUS CHRIST (THE MESSIAH) IS COMING TO PICK HIS REPENTANT, HOLY, RIGHTEOUS, WISE AND FAITHFUL SONS AND DAUGHTERS (THE BRIDE OF CHRIST).

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED AND RECEIVED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment