Sunday 27 September 2020

MIGHTY EXPLOITS OF THE LORD, AS THE GLORY OF GOD DESCENDS UPON HIS END-TIME ARMY:

In the morning of 27th September 2020, in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I found myself in a place. While at this place, suddenly the Power of The LORD descended upon me; as The Presence of The LORD engulfed me. The LORD then started Speaking to me, in the Vision of The LORD. The LORD made me know, that He has (at that very point, in the Vision of The LORD) imparted upon me the Power to pray for the Sick and they get healed (according to His Perfect Plan, Perfect Will and Perfect Timing). He also made know that He has also imparted upon me the Power to pray for the dead, and they get resurrected (according to His Perfect Plan, Perfect Will and Perfect Timing).The dead here, may be the spiritually dead, but also the physically dead.

In this Vision of The LORD, The LORD even gave me the names of the people to pray for and they got healed. Even though, out of the Vision, I couldn’t remember any of the names; for whatever reasons.

In this Vision of The LORD, The LORD reminded me of what I had read in the physical realm (before I had slept). The LORD had given a person (a Servant of The LORD) a message which he posted and I came across the message and read it. So in this Vision of The LORD, The LORD reminded me of that particular message (that I had read when I was awake). The Message was about The LORD now putting His Glory upon His End-Time Army, and requiring them to act when He instructs them to.

The First part of The Vision then ended.

I then had a second part of The Vision, which perhaps is unrelated to the first part. So in this second part of the Vision of The LORD, The LORD Spoke to me about The Ministry of Repentance & Holiness, that is being coordinated by Prophet David Owuor. So The LORD Spoke to me about Paul Onjoro (an Arch-Bishop emeritus of The Ministry of Repentance & Holiness). The LORD showed me Paul Onjoro being despised by some “Technical Organizers” within The Ministry of Repentance & Holiness, who say he has become “of no use” in The Ministry of Repentance & Holiness; particularly as regards Ministry outreach work. In this Vision of The LORD, The LORD Rebuked these “Technical Organizers”, and I was made to understand in the Vision of The LORD, that whenever The LORD God Almighty sees him (Paul Onjoro) in the missions of The LORD, more Power of The LORD descends upon the place, as The LORD always remembers how Paul Onjoro welcomed His Servant Prophet David Owuor to his (Paul Onjoro’s) Church, when nobody wanted to associate with him (Prophet David Owuor) and even to welcome him to their Churches, at the beginning of his (Prophet David Owuor) Ministry work.

In another segment of the second part of The Vision of The LORD, The LORD made me know that the regular online Preaching that Prophet David Owuor has been having, will cease (come to a stop) soon, and there will be other different activities. So in this Vision of The LORD, I saw and heard Prophet David Owuor announcing a stop to the regular (started as daily, and later the day after) online Preaching that he has been having since the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), and moving forward, being now engaged in other Preaching activities (perhaps even physical preaching sessions etc.).

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

NOTE:

1-These are the Days of The Servants of God. These are the Days of The End-Times. These are the Days of The End-Time Army of The LORD. These are the Days of the Manifestation of the sons and daughters of The LORD. These are the Days of The Glory of God (The Light of God) descending upon the Arise & Shine Servanthood of The LORD, to do very Mighty exploits, in The Mighty Name of The LORD, through The Mighty Move of The LORD. These are the Days of the 144,000 sealed Servants of God.

2-I’m not a member of The Ministry of Repentance and Holiness; as I’m an independent Servant of God, Called by God and Sent by God. But God has got a prerogative to Reveal (and to Speak about) whatever He Decides to Speak about, on whichever place, on whatever place and on whoever person; including deep details. For He is a Sovereign God, and besides Him, there is No other. Yes, He is also a God of order. He requires All to Repent and to Prepare the Way for His Glorious Kingdom in Heaven. Repentance and thereby a walk (a living) in Righteousness, Holiness and Wisdom before The LORD The God of Heaven.

SHALOM!!!

I NORMALLY STICK TO THE MESSAGE THE LORD HAS PERSONALLY SPOKEN TO ME ABOUT. BUT SINCE THE LORD REMINDED ME OF A MESSAGE I EARLIER CAME ACROSS AND READ, I WILL PUT PART OF THE MESSAGE HERE, AS IS BELOW (Message given by The LORD to His Servant Alan Carrico---I don’t know which country he is based at):

‘“I lift you up for this time to display My glory and My might in the earth as the time of the end has come.  I Am grooming an end-times army that will stand against the tumult that has come upon the earth and you will push back the darkness so that those that I love can find Me.  All around you the enemy is keeping My precious ones in the oppression of the darkness and now is the time that I call My remnant to stand against this army of evil to remove the shackles of tyranny and free the many from their many sins.  As I empower you with My Holy Spirit you will now do great exploits in the earth for My holy name and a great harvest will be reaped.  The time of the great harvest is come and I now move My first fruits remnant into position, so when you hear Me say “move” I need you to move.  When I say “attack” you attack with spiritual prayers lifted up in the Spirit realm.  When I say “speak” you speak as I lead you to the saving of many souls in this time.”’

End of The Part of The Message.

SHALOM!!!

Isaiah 60: 1-4 ‘“Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of The LORD is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But The LORD will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you. The Gentiles shall come to your light, And kings to the brightness of your rising. “Lift up your eyes all around, and see: They all gather together, they come to you; Your sons shall come from afar, And your daughters shall be nursed at your side.”’

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD. JESUS CHRIST (THE MESSIAH) IS COMING TO PICK HIS REPENTANT, HOLY, RIGHTEOUS, WISE AND FAITHFUL SONS AND DAUGHTERS (THE BRIDE OF CHRIST).

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED AND RECEIVED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 

3 comments:

  1. Amen. God bless you and thank you for sharing this message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u sir. And those that know their God shall do great exploits. Please pray 4me....that my back be completely healed. I know when u pray i will be well coz the annointing to heal is upon u. May God help me know him like u do and even much more

    ReplyDelete