Tuesday 22 September 2020

PLANTING A SEED OF THE WORD:

The LORD was showing me about planting a seed of the Word of God in the hearts of the unbelievers (the people who are currently wallowing in a lifestyle of sins and who do not want anything to do with Christ Jesus The Saviour). The people whose concern is not how to Prepare for The Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven, but are deeply immersed in the cares of the World.

The LORD made me know that, when you meet them/interact with them: That word of the scripture you mention to them and that greeting in Jesus Name you extend to them, will become a seed in them.

In other words, when you interact with the people of the world, as you mention to them (quote to them) the Words of the Scripture or as you greet them “Praise Jesus Christ”, they may ignore it or assume it, but as you mention the Word of the scripture to them/or greet them in Jesus Name, it will be a seed that will be planted into their hearts, and a time will come that it will be reminded to them and it will yield much in them, if they allow The Holy Spirit to work in them.

Therefore, let us continue planting the seed of the Word of God, The Holy Spirit will do the rest. This will be part of the mode of The LORD reaching out and giving a chance to the people on the earth, as The LORD moves to take in the Last Harvest (The Great Harvest of The End of Times). It will be a Special move of The LORD. Ours is to Plant the seed (by the help of The Holy Spirit), The LORD waters it and does the rest in yielding much from it.

Not by might nor by power, but by The Spirit of God. This as The LORD outpours The Holy Spirit, for the intake of the Last Harvest (The Great Harvest of The End Times). Meaning that, The Word (The Word of God) Proclaimed and Pronounced will now become very powerful, Greater than before; and will become planted as a seed in the hearts of mankind, as The LORD draws in souls, for the Great Harvest.

All the above is what The LORD was showing me in the morning of 22nd September 2020, in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit.

SHALOM!!!

Haggai 2: 6-9 ‘“For thus says The LORD of hosts: ‘Once more (it is a little while) I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land; and I will shake all nations, and they shall come to the Desire of All Nations, and I will fill this temple with glory,’ says The LORD of hosts. ‘The silver is Mine, and the gold is Mine,’ says The LORD of hosts. ‘The glory of this latter temple shall be greater than the former,’ says The LORD of hosts. ‘And in this place I will give peace,’ says The LORD of hosts.”’

Joel 2: 28-29 ‘“And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions. And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days.”’

Zechariah 4: 5-10 ‘‘“Then the angel who talked with me answered and said to me, “Do you not know what these are?” And I said, “No, my LORD.” So he answered and said to me: “This is the word of The LORD to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ Says The LORD of hosts. ‘Who are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain! And he shall bring forth the capstone With shouts of “Grace, grace to it!” ’ ” Moreover the word of The LORD came to me, saying: “The hands of Zerubbabel Have laid the foundation of this temple; His hands shall also finish it. Then you will know That The LORD of hosts has sent Me to you. For who has despised the day of small things? For these seven rejoice to see The plumb line in the hand of Zerubbabel. They are the eyes of The LORD, Which scan to and fro throughout the whole earth.”’’

1st Corinthians 3: 6-16 ‘“I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase. So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase. Now he who plants and he who waters are one, and each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor. For we are God’s fellow workers; you are God’s field, you are God’s building. According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it. For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, each one’s work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one’s work, of what sort it is. If anyone’s work which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward. If anyone’s work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire. Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?”’

Mathew 9: 37-38 ‘“Then He said to His disciples, “The harvest truly is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray The LORD of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.”’

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD. JESUS CHRIST (THE MESSIAH) IS COMING TO PICK HIS REPENTANT, HOLY, RIGHTEOUS, WISE AND FAITHFUL SONS AND DAUGHTERS (THE BRIDE OF CHRIST).

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED AND RECEIVED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment