Saturday 3 June 2023

ARGUING AND COUNTER-ARGUING:

Arguing (debating) and counter-arguing (counter-debating) in social media, and everywhere else. Yet many souls are leaving the earth every few minutes, not having accepted Christ Jesus as their Saviour. Instead of arguments and counter-arguments, can’t true brothers and true sisters in Christ reach out to souls for redemption in Christ Jesus?

If you feel the Church (or Ministry) you are attending (participating in) is no longer Spiritually “useful” to you, just take a walk with wisdom. No need for arguments and counter-arguments. Likewise, do not throw “jabs”, arguments and counter-arguments at those who decide to take a walk from your Church (or Ministry). Christ Jesus remains the Judge. Just ensure that your yardstick (barometer) remains the Word of God as is written in His holy Book: The Bible.

Pray that The LORD to fill you with The Holy Spirit. That the Spirit of discernment be your portion.

Concerning servants of God, you will know them by their fruits; whether they are true servants of God or wolves clothed in a sheepskin. But be careful, because The LORD warns: “Touch not my anointed, do my prophets no harm”. Pray for the Spirit of discernment. Pray also that The LORD to Speak to you, and to reveal to you His mysteries.

Walk your walk with (and in) Christ, that at the end of the day, Christ Jesus may approve of you (at your individual level), as a faithful son or daughter of The LORD. That you may enter into the Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty and inherit your portion in Heaven.

SHALOM!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 


No comments:

Post a Comment