Wednesday 28 June 2023

“REPENTANCE! REPENTANCE! REPENTANCE! REPENTANCE!”

‘“It is important to embrace Repentance for the forgiveness of your sins through the blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, even as you attend Church service (s).”’

Found myself proclaiming (The Spirit of The LORD had me proclaim) the above while preaching to a packed congregation in a “well known” “mainstream” Church, in a Vision (supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit in the morning of 28th June 2023.

Infact, I kept on stressing therein (in the Vision of The LORD): “REPENTANCE! REPENTANCE! REPENTANCE! REPENTANCE!”

4 times.

SHALOM!!!

Meaning: Without one embracing Repentance for the forgiveness of their sins, and thereby walking/living in Righteousness, Holiness and Wisdom before The LORD, Church attendance is not enough for ones name to be found written in The LORD’s Book of Life in Heaven.

In other words, even as one attends Church service (s), it is very important for one to Repent of his/her sins, and thereby walk/live Right, Holy and Wise before The LORD.

Repentance: Humbling oneself before God in prayer (with sincerity from the heart), and asking The LORD to have mercy on one, and to forgive one of one's sins.

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 4:17 “From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”

Revelation 3:19-21 ‘“As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and Repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.”’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment