Friday 2 June 2023

HE KEEPS FALLING:

Since he became the President of the USA, Joe Biden has had a couple of falls; publicly. The latest being 1st June 2023.

This reminds me of some things I’ve posted in the past.

2nd NOVEMBER 2020 (before USA elections).

‘“In the morning of 2nd November 2020, I had a Flash Vision of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit. In the Vision, a Question was posed: “What if Biden wins elections, and then is brought down?” (In the Vision, I then saw Joe Biden's knees giving way as he fell down and dies)? I then see Barack Obama then comes in to take charge. I then hear it being said that “The rain has washed him away”, in reference to Biden's fall (dying).”’

10th APRIL 2021.

‘“In a Vision (supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit in the morning of 10th April 2021, I saw written: 2024: OBAMA VS TRUMP. I then saw the map of The United States of America. I was then made to understand that Obama was targeting (in the Vision of The LORD) some states like Florida that Trump won in 2020 USA Presidential elections. So in the Vision of The LORD, I saw in the map of the USA, the southern state of Florida being highlighted (perhaps as an example), and I then saw the southern part of Florida (half of Florida; southwards) being a major target by Obama for a flipping; political flipping. The Vision of The LORD then ended. This could be a literal Message and/or a symbolic Message. Yes, it could have a very deep and a very detailed meaning and implication; physically, politically and spiritually etc. Only The LORD knows.”’

SHALOM!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 


1 comment:

  1. This is my take. Obama wants to serve a fourth term, after the steal and the use of a puppet. This time I think he will try to use his "wife", who will probably clash with Harris after Biden has gone down in fortime. The one who remains in the end will be Donald Trump and the world (not just the US) will see a period of enormous exposure and a following reformation and a 1B soul harvest. One can wonder if this is "his" mortal wound - which will be healed for "him" to fulfil his endtime God allowed destiny.

    ReplyDelete