Sunday 4 June 2023

KENYA:

The below is what The LORD was showing me this past night (morning) of 5th June 2023 in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD, concerning the nation of Kenya:

--Tension in Kenya over the Finance bill.

--Ethnic profiling of the agitators against the Finance bill.

--“Permit” being asked for those holding protests against the Finance bill.

--Attack on the leaders opposed to the Finance bill. I saw their helicopter hit and damaged by "unknown" people, while on tour upcountry.

--I was shown Tribalism rife in state appointments. I was shown some instance (s) where someone was being denied appointment (removed) from a top state/public appointment (a top parastatal) position due to his ethnic background.

--I was shown that the leader of the land is not implementing what he promised/committed to implement when he was campaigning. I was shown him going back on his promises/commitments to the people (including different groups of people).

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE:

1-On 10th August 2022, I Heard the following from The LORD: ‘“Yours is to post as I show you. The fulfillment however, takes the form that I allow.”’

2-Sometimes I wonder whether Kenya is under the judgement of God.

SHALOM!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment