Saturday 20 January 2024

THE HAND OF GOD:

Build (Rebuild) your life with the Hand of The LORD; such that if/when you are heading north (successful/achieved a breakthrough) you will know by whose Hand you are heading (headed) north.

In the same note, if/when you find yourself in south (decline/at a loss), you will know whose Hand it is to Run to, to keep you afloat and to grant you Redemption (according to His perfect plan, perfect will and perfect timing). The Mighty Hand of The LORD God Almighty.

Whether in north or in south, always put your Trust and Hope in The LORD The God of Heaven. He is All you need; whether you are in plenty (have it) or you are in scarcity (lack it).

SHALOM!!!

Psalm 127:1 ‘“Unless The LORD builds the house, They labor in vain who build it; Unless The LORD guards the city, The watchman stays awake in vain.”’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 


2 comments:

  1. Hi bro kevin.....last week my friend dream three of us in my there car then my friend been told to go out from car to throw a ball to demon in tree. Then he came back into car and found a bird with big beak and a black horse in the car.

    I search in my bible zechariah 6.
    It says that there is a chariot with black horse heading north.

    Your post make me understand this verse in zechariah 6.
    God bless

    ReplyDelete