Monday 8 January 2024

THE TWO GROUPS:

In the morning of 4th January 2024, The LORD was showing me that there are two groups of people in The United States of America.

One group is a group that fears The LORD; honours and glorifies The LORD.

The second group is a group that is anti-God; defiles the name of The LORD. The LORD singled out homosexuality (gayism-lesbianism) as one area that this group defiles His Name. He then made me know that this group pushed for the passing of legalization of homosexual marriages in The United States of America. The LORD made me know that this group is and was led by the 44th President of The United States of America.

The Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD then ended.

SHALOM!!!

Joshua 24: 14-15 ‘“Now therefore, fear The LORD, serve Him in sincerity and in truth, and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the River and in Egypt. Serve The LORD! And if it seems evil to you to serve The LORD, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve The LORD.”’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment