Friday 27 October 2017

THE PATHETIC NATIONAL VOTER TURNOUT IN KENYA IS A HUMBLING EXPERIENCE FROM THE LORD; WILL KENYA LISTEN AND PURSUE A NATIONAL REPENTANCE AND A NATIONAL RECONCILIATION?

In the morning of 26th October 2017, in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD, I see Kenya’s President Uhuru Kenyatta walking, and The LORD inspires me to ask him: '"Why did you do that. Why didn’t you listen?”’

I then see him Humbled and I then see him on his knees. I then see him Repenting, while on his knees.

The LORD then reminded me (in the Vision) of what He inspired me to write a couple of days ago, on 19th October 2017, part of which was as follows: ‘“The President of Kenya Uhuru Kenyatta Must Humble himself, before The LORD Humbles Him. The Deputy President of Kenya William Ruto Must Humble himself before The LORD Humbles him.”’

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

NOTE: 

Humility and not Pride or Arrogance, by everybody and everyone  in Kenya is what is needed.

Uhuru Kenyatta, as the King in the Land Must Lead Kenya to a National Repentance and a National Reconciliation. This especially now that the “Embarrassing” and indeed The Humbling National Voter Turnout of about 38% (of Total Registered Voters: 7.6M/19.6M) has Occurred in Kenya on 26th October 2017 in a Disputed (with some Boycotting) Second Presidential Election in about 2 months. The First Election of August 2017 having had an 80% Voter Turnout. This can only mean one thing: The Country of Kenya is Fatally Divided. There Must be Solution Sought for this; led by The King in the Land Uhuru Kenyatta. 

The Social, Political and Economic Division in Kenya is Alarming and Spiritually unhealthy. There must thus be a National Repentance (including individually; for the forgiveness of sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ) and a National Reconciliation (with one another; nationally and individually), that the Country be Redeemed, and Return to The Right Path: The Path of The LORD---Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender & Submission to The LORD.

SHALOM!!!

====This Message has been sent to the Relevant Persons (and their Handlers). I hope they Read it and act.

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi


2 comments:

  1. Arrogance and pride could be considered tantamount to having holes in ones pockets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a tall order from the Lord.
    Being true before the Lord ,repenting from lies, murder ,tribalism , cvlt membership , theft, fraud, will need a mighty brokenness

    ReplyDelete