Thursday 19 October 2017

THE WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY FOR KENYA IS CLOSING VERY FAST, KENYA MUST HUMBLE HERSELF BEFORE THE LORD HUMBLES HER; THERE MUST BE A NATIONAL REPENTANCE AND A NATIONAL RECONCILIATION BEFORE THE LORD:

Kenya, The Land of Revival is at the moment in a “Stand-Still” state. Kenya Does Not Look Good.  Kenya, The land of my Residence is at the moment in a state of unprecedented Divisions, almost everywhere: in Churches, in The Nation as a whole, in Independent Institutions, in Parliament, in Social media and everywhere else in Kenya. Kenya is in a very sad state and in an increasingly Turbulent Voyage. This is as a result of a Post-Election Division that has ignited a Political Crisis whose effect has reverberated across all the sectors and spheres of Kenya’s Economy, Political, Religious, Educational, Social, Institutional segments etc.

The Window of Opportunity of Reason is closing very fast and it will close very soon unless Kenya Humbles herself before The LORD.

The President of Kenya Uhuru Kenyatta Must Humble himself, before The LORD Humbles Him. The Deputy President of Kenya William Ruto Must Humble himself before The LORD Humbles him. Pride and Arrogance come before a Fall. Pride and Arrogance must not lead to the Fall of The Nation of Kenya. The LORD will not allow it, for He will Protect His Holy Bride. There should be no Joy whatsoever in being a President (a Deputy President) of a Fatally Divided Nation. There must be Repentance and Reconciliation in the Land; beginning with the Leadership (Both Governmental and Oppositional). Uhuru Kenyatta as The King in The Land, must Humble himself and lead the nation of Kenya in a Genuine National Repentance and a Genuine National Reconciliation Moment (Session), that the “Bad Blood” that has Caused unprecedented Division in Kenya, be Slain by The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ.

Kenya Must Return to The LORD, otherwise, The LORD will Humble her (Kenya), and her Leadership. My Prayer is that if The LORD is forced to do so, He will Protect The Oil and The Wine in The Land. The Oil and The Wine representing The Holy Church of Christ: The Bride of Christ; that has embraced Genuine Repentance with Sincerity in her heart for the Forgiveness of her Sins through the Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, and is thereby walking in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender & Submission before The LORD. Yes indeed, The LORD will for Sure Protect and Shield The Oil and The Wine, as He Promises in His Holy Word. 

The LORD allowed Somethings, Episodes and Events to Prevail in the land of Kenya, that Kenya may have an extra moment to Return to her Creater; Him who has always Protected her, Shielded her, Fed her and made her a Beacon of Hope, in a Region Generally known for very many unpleasant things. 

On 13th July 2017, I Heard The Voice of The LORD Say in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD: ‘“Kenya, You have a Potential Post-Election Division Coming to your Midst”’.

Meaning that it was a “Potential”. So if Kenya were to Behave in a certain “Bad” way (manner), then there was going to be a very massive “Post-Election” Division in Kenya. A Division in all the Spectrums of the Kenyan Society and Institutions. Kenya is actually at that stage now; this can get Worse OR it can be Removed, if only Kenya Humbles herself and seek The LORD in a Repentance and a Reconciliation Moment (session). Reconciliation with one another (Right from the Leadership and to everyone else), as they Repent for the forgiveness of their sins through the Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ.

Kenya is Bigger than Uhuru Kenyatta and Wiliam Ruto etc. Kenya is Bigger than Raila Odinga and Kalonzo Musyoka etc. Kenya is Bigger than anybody else; for Kenya belongs to The LORD God Almighty.

There Must be a Repentance and a Reconciliation in The Land, that The Land be Cleansed and Purified through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ. There is a Crisis in The Land; a Spiritual Crisis that has now given birth to a Political Crisis, an Economic Crisis, a Social Crisis and an Institutional Crisis etc. If not Checked, it can give birth to other unpleasant crises. A Spiritual Crisis is solved by a Spiritual Solution. There is No any other Solution except a National Repentance and a National Reconciliation; that The Land of Kenya to Turn (Be Returned) to The LORD. There is Hatred in the Land. There is Unforgiveness in the Land. There is Murder in The Land. There is Sexual immorality in The Land. There is Idolatry in the Land. There is Falsehood in The Land. ETC.

The Governmental Leadership (Uhuru Kenyatta, Wiliam Ruto etc.), Together with Oppositional Leadership (Raila Odinga, Kalonzo Musyoka etc.) Must lead in this. The King of The Land (Uhuru Kenyatta) Must Specifically be at the Forefront in this; in Leading the nation of Kenya to a Genuine National Repentance and a Genuine National Reconciliation. To help you understand All this in Perspective, have a Look at some of The Details that The LORD has been Revealing to me, over time:

7th August 2017: The LORD shows me that both Uhuru Kenyatta and Raila Odinga are Spiritual Drunkards.

11th August 2017: The LORD shows me the hatred and division that has crept in the nation of Kenya. So I see a group of people talking ill and hatred of Raila Odinga. The LORD then instructs me to Rebuke them for that, in the Vision of The LORD.

15th August 2017: The LORD shows me Kenya's Deputy President William Ruto. The LORD shows me the hatred and unforgiveness he has in his heart towards Raila Odinga. The LORD shows me that William Ruto should forgive Raila Odinga.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: I have sent this message to all the relevant Persons. They may not know me personally, but My Prayer is that they May Know The LORD, and take this Message Seriously.

SHALOM!!!

Jeremiah 13: 25-26 ‘“This is your lot, The portion of your measures from Me,” says The LORD, “Because you have forgotten Me And trusted in falsehood. Therefore I will uncover your skirts over your face, That your shame may appear.”’

Exodus 32:9 ‘“And The LORD said to Moses, “I have seen this people, and indeed it is a stiff-necked people!”’

Ezekiel 22: 29-31 ‘“The people of the land have used oppressions, committed robbery, and mistreated the poor and needy; and they wrongfully oppress the stranger. So I sought for a man among them who would make a wall, and stand in the gap before Me on behalf of the land, that I should not destroy it; but I found no one. Therefore I have poured out My indignation on them; I have consumed them with the fire of My wrath; and I have recompensed their deeds on their own heads,” says The LORD God.”’

Mathew 12: 25 ‘“ But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them: “Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand.”’

Revelation 6: 5-6 ‘“………………………….and do not harm the oil and the wine.”’

2nd Chronicles 7: 14-16 ‘“If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place. For now I have chosen and sanctified this house, that My name may be there forever; and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually.”’

Psalm 91: 1-2 ‘“He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of The LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment