Wednesday 11 October 2017

WILL KENYA HUMBLE HERSELF, AND FINALLY SEEK AND TURN (RETURN) TO THE LORD?

In the morning of 11th October 2017, in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, The LORD Flashbacked me to the Times Past, in the nation of Kenya.

So in This Vision of The LORD, I found myself on a Road. While on this Road, I saw a White Car. Inside the White Car was Kenya’s (Former) President Daniel Arap Moi. The LORD then started speaking to me about the Times of President Moi’s reign in Kenya. The LORD made me know that as much as Moi had many Challenges in running the Country, but One thing that he had within him was The Fear of The LORD. The LORD reminded me of how Daniel Arap Moi would essentially lead by example; by directly or indirectly leading (rallying) the Nation in seeking The LORD, and in Humbling before The LORD, every Sunday, in a Church Service.

And that he may not have been Perfect, he may have had very serious Challenges; both Social, Political and Economical in Running the Nation of Kenya, But that Daniel Toroitich Arap Moi had some elements of The Fear of The LORD within him; that Pleased The LORD.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

Who will Rally Kenya before and to The LORD? Kenya is currently at a Juncture of Confusion and Division. Particularly a Post-Election Confusion and a Post-Election Division. Who will Stop and Run to The LORD, with Sincerity and Humility in their hearts? For The LORD is looking for a People who will Run to Him and seek Him (The LORD). Including for a way out regarding the Current Political (and by extension Social and Economic) impasse in the Nation of Kenya.

The LORD is calling for Repentance for the forgiveness of Sins (both at individual Levels, Leadership Levels and National Level) through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, and a Turn (and a Return) to Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender & Submission before The LORD, in Preparing The Way for The Coming of The LORD Jesus Christ. That is what The LORD is calling All Kenyans to, and indeed All the People and All the other Nations as well.

SHALOM!!!

Exodus 32:9 ‘“And The LORD said to Moses, “I have seen this people, and indeed it is a stiff-necked people!”’

Ezekiel 22: 29-31 ‘“The people of the land have used oppressions, committed robbery, and mistreated the poor and needy; and they wrongfully oppress the stranger. So I sought for a man among them who would make a wall, and stand in the gap before Me on behalf of the land, that I should not destroy it; but I found no one. Therefore I have poured out My indignation on them; I have consumed them with the fire of My wrath; and I have recompensed their deeds on their own heads,” says The LORD God.”’

2nd Chronicles 7: 14-16 ‘“If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place. For now I have chosen and sanctified this house, that My name may be there forever; and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment