Thursday 5 October 2017

A TIME COMES!

A Time comes when The LORD God Almighty Shakes us (or rather allows Shaking to take place) in our life; in our Individual Capacity, as a Nuclear Family, as an Extended Family, as a Community or indeed as a Nation. This can be through a Sickness, a Financial Need, Tough & Difficult situations, a Wilderness (Dryness) experience etc.

Such a Time, The LORD is essentially Deliberately attempting to Arouse our attention to Focus on Him. That we may turn to Him in Repentance for the Forgiveness of our Sins (through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ) and that we may now walk and live in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender & Submission before Him: in Preparing The Way for The Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven.

The Big Question at such a Time is: Will we Finally Turn (Return) to The LORD?

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 11: 28-30 ‘“Come to Me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”’

Jeremiah 29: 12-13 ‘“Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.”’

Judges 2: 21-23 ‘“Then the anger of The LORD was hot against Israel; and He said, “Because this nation has transgressed My covenant which I commanded their fathers, and has not heeded My voice, I also will no longer drive out before them any of the nations which Joshua left when he died, so that through them I may test Israel, whether they will keep the ways of The LORD, to walk in them as their fathers kept them, or not.” Therefore The LORD left those nations, without driving them out immediately; nor did He deliver them into the hand of Joshua.”’

Deuteronomy 8: 2-10 ‘“And you shall remember that The LORD your God led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you and test you, to know what was in your heart, whether you would keep His commandments or not. So He humbled you, allowed you to hunger, and fed you with manna which you did not know nor did your fathers know, that He might make you know that man shall not live by bread alone; but man lives by every word that proceeds from the mouth of The LORD. Your garments did not wear out on you, nor did your foot swell these forty years. You should know in your heart that as a man chastens his son, so The LORD your God chastens you. “Therefore you shall keep the commandments of The LORD your God, to walk in His ways and to fear Him. For The LORD your God is bringing you into a good land, a land of brooks of water, of fountains and springs, that flow out of valleys and hills; a land of wheat and barley, of vines and fig trees and pomegranates, a land of olive oil and honey; a land in which you will eat bread without scarcity, in which you will lack nothing; a land whose stones are iron and out of whose hills you can dig copper. When you have eaten and are full, then you shall bless The LORD your God for the good land which He has given you.”’

Amos 4: 6-11 ‘“Also I gave you cleanness of teeth in all your cities, And lack of bread in all your places; Yet you have not returned to Me,” Says The LORD. “I also withheld rain from you, When there were still three months to the harvest. I made it rain on one city, I withheld rain from another city. One part was rained upon, And where it did not rain the part withered. So two or three cities wandered to another city to drink water, But they were not satisfied; Yet you have not returned to Me,” Says The LORD. “I blasted you with blight and mildew. When your gardens increased, Your vineyards, Your fig trees, And your olive trees, The locust devoured them; Yet you have not returned to Me,” Says The LORD. “I sent among you a plague after the manner of Egypt; Your young men I killed with a sword, Along with your captive horses; I made the stench of your camps come up into your nostrils; Yet you have not returned to Me,” Says The LORD. “I overthrew some of you, As God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah, And you were like a firebrand plucked from the burning; Yet you have not returned to Me,” Says The LORD.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi


1 comment:

  1. I was badly shaken a year ago, my body is dying and I realize this world a sinking ship, the lesson I learn is to look forward to the rapture and be spiritually prepared for it

    ReplyDelete