Sunday 9 September 2018

COULD THERE BE MEGA, HISTORIC, DESTRUCTIVE, DEVASTATING AND “SIGNATURE” HURRICANE (S) COMING TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?

In a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, on 7th September 2018, The LORD showed me the Coastal part of USA, I then saw what looked like submerged plants (could be Marine Plants or small Marine Trees). They were inside the Water (perhaps Ocean Water Plants), along the Coast, next to the Beach. The submerged Plants covered large swaths of the Ocean Water (Coastal Water).

The LORD then made me know, in the Vision of The LORD that a Historic Hurricane (s) is coming to The United States of America. While still in the Vision of The LORD, I saw myself posting the Message (This Revelation/Vision/Prophecy) of The LORD on various Platforms, including Facebook.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

I hesitated (for 2 days) in posting this Message, as I thought to myself: '“I know Hurricanes happen almost every year. And I know that The Hurricane Season has just started in USA. Some are already on the way.”' I even waited for Specifics (where and when) from The LORD on this Vision.

But it then dawned on me that The LORD was essentially Saying, in this Vision of The LORD, that “Signature” Hurricanes will from now on hit The United States of America. That The Judgements of The LORD are on the way (already released by The LORD) to The United States of America. That The Judgements of The LORD are Now Here, Upon The United States of America.  

“Signature Hurricanes, meaning Mega, Destructive, Devastating to levels never seen before coming to hit The United States of America.

The Judgements of The LORD have begun on The United States of America. And of course the other nations of the earth.

The LORD is unleashing His Judgments upon the Land (s) and Nations, that He may Wake-up people therein from their Deep Slumber of a sinful lifestyle, that they may Repent for the Forgiveness of their Sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ. That perhaps they will realize their Fall, and Turn to The LORD, in Preparing the way for the Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven; before it is Too Late.

SHALOM!!!

Luke 21: 25-28 ‘“And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.”’

Revelation 2: 4-5 ‘“Nevertheless I have this against you, that you have left your first love. Remember therefore from where you have fallen; Repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place—unless you Repent.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi



5 comments:

  1. Thank you for this message. Any indication if it was on the east coast or west coast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. plants (could be Marine Plants or small Marine Trees). They were inside the Water (perhaps Ocean Water Plants), along the Coast, next to the Beach. The submerged Plants

    COULD BE NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://z3news.com/w/destruction-coming-north-carolina-sudden-swift/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a dream a few days ago about a flood in my house and I ended up finding and staying a high surface in my house- the message imparted was the date October 31st.

    ReplyDelete