Tuesday 25 September 2018

WHEN THE LORD HAS FINALLY DONE IT, WE MUST SHOUT IT OUT LOUDLY; IN PRAISE AND HONOUR OF HIS MIGHTY NAME:

3RD SEPTEMBER 2018 (A BROTHER FROM A COUNTRY IN THE SOUTHERN PART OF AFRICA)Dear Bro Kevin, I believe you are alright in Yahushua's Mighty name. First and foremost I am in a very desperate need for spiritual revival, I can't seem to reach that deeper intimacy with God in order to maintain a holy life. Secondly servant of God, I have been unemployed for more than four years now, whilst all my friends from college are doing fine. Am not seeking earthly wealth, all I need is a basic independent life. It seems I have reached a breaking point now and the devil has flooded my mind and heart with worry and despair... I have strong hope that you will find time to help me take these two request to the throne room, and I have faith that the prayers will be answered according to His will....... Thank you Sir... God bless you.

RESPONSE (KEVIN MIRASI, SEPTEMBER 4TH 2018): Amen Brother (Name Sealed). I will join you in Prayer in the Mighty Name and Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ. May The LORD Come through for you, and May He open a means of Sustenance and Maintenance for you.

(NAME SEALED, SEPT 4TH 2018): Amen.....Thank You.

(NAME SEALED, 25TH SEPTEMBER 2018): Bro Kevin, Servant of the most high God, I don't know what to say...I am so shocked at what God has done..You remember Sir, that on the 3rd of September I wrote to you making some requests concerning my spiritual and physical life..Well, on the 8th when I was celebrating Rosh Hashana, I decided to send two open job applications online. Two weeks later, I was scheduled for an interview (24th) which coincidentally fell on the feast of Tabernacles. And today, the 25th, few hours ago, I received a call telling me that I have been offered a job. Of course I was very shocked and in disbelief. But the miraculous moment happened when I checked my email for the offer letter. Instead of the Customer Care position, I was offered during the interview, it turned out to be the position of Network Support Engineer - L2. Servant of God, you are the third person I have told this good news because you played a major role by offering to help me out in prayer...A friend will you be to me forever even in glorious eternity. My prayer is that God would establish me in this field for His glory and purposes. And that most importantly I may abide in his Holiness till the hour of Rapture.

Thank you man of God.

RESPONSE (KEVIN MIRASI, SEPTEMBER 25TH 2018): Wow. Congratulations. Glory be to The LORD for Remembering you in such a very MIGHTY way.

END OF THE COMMUNICATION.

Yes indeed, even you Reading (and Partaking of) this, May The LORD Remember you and come through for you, at your point (s) of need, in Jesus Christ most Mighty Name and Blood.

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi


9 comments:

  1. Amen! Glory be to The LORD.

    I'm trusting The Lord for a Similar Breakthrough.

    Edward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new job! All praise and honour and glory to God.
    Psalm 121

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brother Kevin, can I get your email address please. I have a prayer request .

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks brother. I have sent a prayer request in your mailbox. God bless.

      Delete
  4. Amen mate. I rejoice for the geezer. And stand in agreement with Edward. In Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brother Kevin, To God be the Glory, for sure their so many of us who things don't seem to be working. Its as though anything you do or touch turns to waste. I have looked at my life, confessed my sins turned to the Lord and pursuing a life of holiness and righteousness. Why do we suffer like this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bible tells u to be of Good cheer when hardships come your way. They r there to purify u. At the end u will develop in to a better person.Look at the suffering positively and keep focaused on Jesus. He doesn't promise that the fire won't be there but he surely promises that he will never leave u nor forsake u. Whatever the enemy means for bad God will transform to good. His plans for u r of prosperity and not disaster. Focus on God love and his constant presence near u and in u. Have a better attitude my dear and out of your suffering u will have a story to tell that will encourage many in the same position later in life.

      Delete