Friday 7 September 2018

SPIRITUAL CONSCIOUSNESS OF A PEOPLE AND A NATION (S):--------------‘“ONE DAY THE LORD WILL SURPRISE YOU……… OUT OF YOUR MISERY.”’

Men chasing Sex (in the name of "Love"), Ladies chasing Money (in the name of "Love") and Vice versa; Both At All Cost: That is a Fatal Combination. It only leads to Death.

Your (Our) Body is The Temple of The Holy Spirit, not a Playground of/for the Devil.

The Righteous Way and Requirement of The LORD is:

1-If you are a Man and you are Married, stick to your Wife. If you are a Woman and are you are Married, stick to your Husband.

2-If you are a Woman (and/a girl) and you are not Married, wait for your Marriage. -----------Sexually Speaking.

3-If you are a Man (and/a boy) and you are not Married, wait for your Marriage. -----------Sexually Speaking.

4-Remember, God Hates Divorce; from the Beginning. Moses allowed them to Divorce and give Certificate of Divorce. But this was not The Original Plan of The LORD. It was due to how Far they had Fallen and their Stiff-Necks (a Stiff Necked People). Yes, I know Divorce is only allowed due to Sexual Immorality; The Continuation of the Fall and the Stiff-necks.

With man (woman) it is Absolutely Impossible, but with God it is Absolutely Possible.

You need God for Self-Control. You need God for Peace. You need God for Understanding. You need God for Everything. DO NOT PUT HIM ASIDE. DO NOT PUT HIS WAYS AND HIS REQUIREMENTS ASIDE.

Even while in Marriage, you need God.

====Seek Yee First the Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty and His Righteousness, and all these will be Added to you.

The last Three days or so, the nation of Kenya has been gripped by a Shocking News of a young pregnant lady that was abducted, murdered and her body (and the baby in her womb) dumped in a Forest. It is alleged (almost being proven by all accounts) that the young Lady (a University Diploma Student) had been engaged in some Relationship (Sexual) with a Married Moneyed Public Figure who consequently wanted her to abort her Pregnancy, but that she refused to do so. Her Mother having advised her against aborting a 7-Month Baby (Foetus).

Those (Such Shocking News) are things that are meant to Shake and Prickle the Spiritual Consciousness of a Nation (s) and a People, that they (at their individual capacity) may review their walk (and life) and Turn to The LORD Jesus Christ in Repentance for the Forgiveness of their sins (at Individual’s level) through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, and that they may Walk & Live in Righteousness and Holiness before The LORD.

Remember, Adultery is Sin. Fornication is Sin. Both (Adultery & Fornication) are Sexual Immorality. Abortion (Murder) is Sin. Murder is Sin. Sin is Abomination before God. Sin leads to Hell. The Only Solution is Repentance in The Mighty Name and Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, and a walk (and a living) in Righteousness and Holiness before The LORD.

Only The Repentant, The Righteous, The Holy enter the Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven, when they Leave the earth. For The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ Shall have Justified them. Tomorrow is not Promised to anyone. Therefore, always be Ready.

The Truth is that the innocent Murdered Baby (Foetus) goes straight to Heaven. The Mother, well if she Repented before she died she goes to Heaven, if not then, well, Hell. Sadly.

Unfortunately, such News as above have become all too common, not only in Kenya but also across the Nations of the earth. The news of Murder, Sexual Immorality, Suicide etc.

The World is indeed Broken. It Must be Fixed.

Fixed by Him whose Name is: Jehovah Elohim, YAHWEH The Great I AM, The Holy One of Israel, The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Protect yourself (and Cover yourself) with The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, while there is Still Time (for you).

SHALOM!!!

Anyway, on something else (unrelated), You may be going through some very Challenging & very Difficult Times, a moment of being between "a Rock and a Hard Place". Generally, a moment of Misery, Pain and Suffering. Well you can also Tap onto the Message that The LORD showed me yesterday 6th September 2018 in a Vision (a Supernatural Dream) of The LORD, to a Person who had shared with me his situation and asked me to join him in Prayer.

So in this Vision, The LORD Presented the Person (name sealed), and the LORD Showed me the situation of the Person, and the very Tough Times he has been going through. The LORD then instructed me (The Word of God Came Upon me) to Proclaim (The LORD essentially gave me a Message to Deliver) to the Person, in the Vision of The LORD: ‘“One day The LORD Will Surprise you……… Out of your misery.”’

In other words, The LORD was Passing a Message to him as follows: ‘“One day The LORD Will Surprise you……… Out of your misery.”’

So even you who is reading this and could be going through some very Difficult & very Challenging situation (s) and moment (s) in your life, The LORD says to you (as well), wherever you are: ‘“One day The LORD Will Surprise you……… Out of your misery.”’

Therefore, Continue to Pray and Trust & Hope in the LORD. Your Day will come (The Day of The LORD). The Day of The LORD unto you. For The LORD He has Spoken The Word (s).

SHALOM!!!

Psalm 69: 13-16 ‘“But as for me, my prayer is to You, O LORD, in the acceptable time; O God, in the multitude of Your mercy, Hear me in the truth of Your salvation. Deliver me out of the mire, And let me not sink; Let me be delivered from those who hate me, And out of the deep waters. Let not the floodwater overflow me, Nor let the deep swallow me up; And let not the pit shut its mouth on me. Hear me, O LORD, for Your lovingkindness is good; Turn to me according to the multitude of Your tender mercies.”’

Psalm 69: 17-21 ‘“And do not hide Your face from Your servant, For I am in trouble; Hear me speedily. Draw near to my soul, and redeem it; Deliver me because of my enemies. You know my reproach, my shame, and my dishonor; My adversaries are all before You. Reproach has broken my heart, And I am full of heaviness; I looked for someone to take pity, but there was none; And for comforters, but I found none. They also gave me gall for my food, And for my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.”’

1st Corinthians 6: 18-20 ‘“Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi


1 comment:

  1. Be pure. Love and forgive. Deny your flesh. He who loses his life shall find it.

    ReplyDelete