Saturday 1 September 2018

FREEDOM FROM MENTAL (AND SPIRITUAL) SLAVERY AND TORTURE:

Let the Past not hold you back. Leave the Past to The LORD Jesus Christ, for therein is why He came to take away our Burdens and to set the Captives Free (including Free of Captivity of the Past). That He may now give them (us/you) a Future of Hope, Tranquility, Peace, Joy and Freedom through His Blood (The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ). That He may now give us Eternal Life.

That we may now not be held in Captivity for (our) actions of the Past: Captivity of the mind, Captivity of the Thought, Captivity of the Body, Captivity of the soul, Captivity of the heart, Captivity of the Psych.

Sometimes the devil reminds us of the Past; to try to bring us down (and to take away our Peace/Joy of Salvation) by dragging us to the past, mentally and spiritually. But that is the moment to take Authority in The Mighty Name and Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ and Declare: “Get Behind me Satan!”

He will for sure flee; for at the Mighty Name and Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ Satan Flees: Takes off instantaneously. For when you Run to The LORD and take Authority in His Name, The LORD will Personally Rebuke Satan, Saying: ‘“The LORD rebuke you, Satan! The LORD who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you! Is this not a brand plucked from the fire?”’

Meaning, The LORD through His Holy Fire will have Refined us and Burned away all impurities in us (including our Past), and thus taken away our (your) Past (Burdens of our/your Past actions) and will have thus set us/you Free from the Slavery of the Past.

For The LORD came to also set us Free from Mental (and Spiritual) Slavery and Torture; The Slavery of the mind and the soul. That we may now Focus on the Future; a Present and a Future under the Guidance, Control, Counsel, Direction, Comfort and Help of The Holy Spirit. That The Joy of Salvation be upon us. A Present and a Future that eventually ushers us into Eternal Life (Everlasting life) in The Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven.

SHALOM!!!

John 8:32 ‘“And you shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall make you free.”’

John 8: 36 ‘“Therefore if the Son makes you Free, you shall be free indeed.”’

Mathew 11: 28-30 ‘“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”’

Psalm 51: 12 ‘“Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, And uphold me by Your generous Spirit.”’

Zechariah 3: 1-4 ‘“Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the Angel of The LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to oppose him. And The LORD said to Satan, “The LORD rebuke you, Satan! The LORD who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you! Is this not a brand plucked from the fire?” Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and was standing before the Angel. Then He answered and spoke to those who stood before Him, saying, “Take away the filthy garments from him.” And to him He said, “See, I have removed your iniquity from you, and I will clothe you with rich robes.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi



2 comments: