Friday 21 September 2018

I SHOULDN’T BE ALIVE, BUT THE LORD RESCUED (SAVED) ME FROM THE JAWS OF DEATH TO SERVE HIM AND TO WORSHIP HIM:

In October 2010 (8 Years ago), I had a grisly Road Accident that by all accounts should have knocked me out of the way. But The LORD Protected me and Shielded me.

The Accident (at about 11 O'clock in the morning) involved a Car that I was driving and a Huge (and high) Canter Lorry that knocked me from behind and scratched (Ripped off) heavily on the Driver’s Door; wherein I was sitting at. For whatever and for mysterious reasons, I had not anticipated that The Canter Lorry would be so near to me, having already overtaken it (“clean”) a couple of seconds (minutes?) earlier.

So, I was actually in the process of Navigating to overtake another Vehicle in front of me, when I mysteriously did not look behind me to ensure that all was safe. The next thing I realized before I overtook the vehicle in front of me (though I had committed) was a huge bang (and a sound of Rip off) at the side of the Driver’s Door next to the Driver’s seat; where I was sitted. I then instantaneously (and miraculously) swerved back to my side and stopped the car, as The Huge (and high up) Canter Lorry passed by on the slanting slope of a Place known as Awasi, near Muhoroni, in Kenya. I had been driving from Kisumu City to Nairobi City; a 5-6 hour Drive on a busy Highway.

At the time, I was carrying my Biological Sister at the back-seat of the vehicle. She must have been busy on her phone (“Facebooking?” not sure) and she was shocked at the development.

The Driver of The Lorry stopped some 50 meters ahead, and he was surprised that I had escaped being Run over (or fatally hit); by the Lorry onto the Car. I was not touched even an inch, on my body; even though the Driver’s door next to me (wherein I was sitted) was Ripped Off very badly on the outside, and the Side Mirror (at the Driver's side) was Completely slashed down; by The Lorry. I was not in Shock (Shocked) following the Accident. I was just Surprised at the unexpected Lapse on my part (essentially blaming myself for my unusual “shocking” Lapse), and Surprised at the subsequent Miraculous escape; The Miraculous Escape and Rescue of The LORD: The Mighty Hand of The LORD.

At that Time, I had “very serious” and “very ambitious” Plans for Personal Development & Investment, but that Changed in an instant as my Perspective (and Outlook) of Life Changed instantly; Forever, at that point of the Accident. The LORD Totally Changed my Perspective (and Outlook) of Life, as He drew me to Himself, and I drew to Him. Henceforth, I became more Aware of the need to seek First The Kingdom of the LORD God Almighty in Heaven and His Righteousness; and the Need to embrace Repentance and Holiness as my guiding Principles in Life.

The LORD actually Woke me up, through that Road Accident, and I have never been (Spiritually) the same again. I henceforth, by the Help and The Leading of The LORD began pursuing The Ways and The Requirements of The LORD, as The LORD Prepared me to Serve Him. The LORD eventually started Speaking to me through Dreams and Visions etc, from the following Year of 2011. The LORD Changed my Perspective of Life; almost similar to some "small" extent (Saul to Paul). At that time, Before that Road Accident, I was essentially a Lukewarm Christian (neither Hot nor Cold before The LORD) by all definitions, but The LORD was now Preparing me to be a Hot (with The Fire of The LORD) Christian; not by might nor power (personal strength), but by The Spirit of The LORD. That I may Step in, to Serve Him in Purity, Faithfulness and Humility; and to Worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.

Therefore, from 2011, The LORD Thrust me into Serving Him; starting with Sharing His Word and Message with my Nuclear family, then Extended family and then to the Nations of the earth; as and through the various Platforms that He availed (and Continues to avail). Yes, including Social media, Websites and once in a while Physical visits to various places (and Nations), as and when He Opens a Door.

I have never Publicly shared this Testimony, but Today is The Day that The LORD has made, that I share it.

Glory and Honour to The Everlasting KING and The Everlasting Father who art in Heaven (Hallowed be His Name), and indeed is on earth: The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ The Messiah and The Holy Spirit.

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

Mathew 6:33 ‘“But seek first the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.”’

Revelation 3: 14-22 ‘“These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God:  “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked—I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and Repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”’

Joel 2: 28-30 ‘“And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions. And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days.”’

Isaiah 6: 8-9 ‘“Also I heard the voice of The LORD, saying: “Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.” And He said, “Go, and tell this people:…………………..”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi


4 comments:

  1. Praise YAHWEH for your life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise GOD for keeping you safe!
    Your Ministry is a blessing to all those who read it!
    Psalm 121

    ReplyDelete