Friday 12 October 2018

GOVERNMENTS HAVE GOT LIMITS, BUT THERE IS A GOVERNMENT WHOSE LIMIT IS UNRESTRICTED AND THUS GOES BEYOND THE LIMITS:

As much as people put Blames and Responsibilities on Governments, Governments can only do so far. Their (Governments’) Limit is outside the door (to our homes) and outside our chests/body (to our hearts)----outside our hearts. In other words, The Governments’ Limit is/are (are Limited at the) outside the Door to our Homes, and Outside the Body into our hearts.

The Government (s) cannot help us in our homes and in our hearts; for that is beyond its (their) Limits.

But there is a Government that goes beyond these Limits of Doors and Bodies, and thus Penetrates Deep into our Homes and Deep into our hearts. That Government is: The Government of The LORD.

The above is what The LORD showed me in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit in the morning of 12th October 2018.

The Message therein being that, The Governments here on the earth have got their Limits. There are some Limits beyond which they cannot help anybody; they cannot help us in our Homes and in our Hearts. But there is a Government whose Origin is not of the earth. This Government goes beyond these Limits (That the earthly Governments Operate in and thus cannot Penetrate, hence are of no help to us).

This Government is thus able to help us in our Homes and in our Hearts. This is The Government of The LORD; which has got No Limit and No End. A Government of Peace and Justice. The Government given unto us by The LORD God Almighty, through His Beloved and ONLY Begotten Son; Our LORD Jesus Christ The Messiah: The Government of The LORD Jesus Christ The Messiah (The Saviour).

Therefore, seek The LORD while He may be found, that He may help you in your Home (s) and in your Heart (s). For He is The Ultimate Home Maker (and Keeper) and The Heart Cleanser, Purifier, Renewer, Restorer and Transformer. He will Govern (Through His Government) your Home and your Heart with Peace, Tranquility, Joy and Justice.

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

NOTE: This Government will eventually have a Seat at the Throne of David in Jerusalem, Israel. Wherein The LORD Jesus Christ The Messiah will be Crowned The KING of Kings (The Ruler) during the Millennium (1,000 Years) Reign of Christ The Messiah (The Saviour). He indeed is even now The KING of Kings.

Isaiah 9: 6-7 ‘“For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of His government and peace There will be no end, Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom, To order it and establish it with judgment and justice From that time forward, even forever. The zeal of The LORD of hosts will perform this.”’

Revelation 3: 20-21 ‘“Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.”’

Ezekiel 36:26 ‘“I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.”’

Ezekiel 11: 19-21 ‘“Then I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within them, and take the stony heart out of their flesh, and give them a heart of flesh, that they may walk in My statutes and keep My judgments and do them; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God. But as for those whose hearts follow the desire for their detestable things and their abominations, I will recompense their deeds on their own heads,” says The LORD God.”’

Jeremiah 29: 11-14 ‘“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says The LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you, says The LORD………..”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment