Saturday 20 October 2018

REVISITING THE CALIFORNIA MEGA EARTHQUAKE PROPHECY:

The LORD God Almighty does not Reveal (give out) Prophecies so as to Scare (Cause Fear in) People, but that People may Wake up, Seek Him and Remain Focused on Him, such that when The Prophecy become Fulfilled they (The People) will have been found Anchored on The LORD and on His Word. Out of Love, The LORD sometimes unleashes His Judgement, as a Wake-up Call, that perhaps some people may wake up from their very deep slumber of sinful lifestyle and seek God and Return to Him in Repentance (for the forgiveness of their sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ); before it is too late for them.

Allow me to Re-visit a Prophecy that The LORD has given me several Times, in the Past (as from 2012). This is The Prophecy of a Mega Historic Earthquake coming to California, USA.

The LORD has at Times Spoken generally about California. But he has also at different Times Spoken Specifically about this Prophecy. So I will be Re-visiting some very key Markers of this Prophecy of The LORD about a Mega Historic Earthquake coming to California (that has not happened but will happen soon; at the Perfect Timing of The LORD).

On 5th September 2012, The LORD Spoke about what I posted as follows: ‘“In the dream of The LORD, when the earthquake occurred, I was shown various scenes and reporting by the international news channels on the same. I saw written that California film production had been shattered/shredded.”’

=========Therefore, from the above, it is an Indication that The Mega Earthquake will affect California Film Production center; which is Hollywood. Hollywood is in Los Angeles, California. That specifically means that the Mega City of Los Angeles will be affected by The Mega Historic Earthquake that will hit California, USA. That does not mean that San Francisco, San Diego, Sacramento etc. which are also in California are Safe.

On the same 5th September 2012, The Prophecy of The LORD also stated as follows: ‘“I actually saw written in what looked like an earthquake lists that the mega earthquake to hit California, USA would be in the magnitude of 10.8 and then an aftershock of 9.7 and several other huge aftershocks.”’

Remember, earlier, The LORD had Revealed to me on 29th May 2012 what I stated (and Titled) as follows: ‘“A Prophecy (Dream)  Where I Was Shown a Series of Earthquakes Imminently Going To Hit California, USA: a 5.7, and Then a 7.5 and Finally a 9 or 10 on the Richter scale”’

=========That means that the Main earthquake will be Mega on Richter scale, and the Aftershocks will also be Great on the Richter Scale. But it also means that there will be pointers (Warning Earthquakes) to the Main Mega Earthquake.

On 27th August 2014, The LORD Spoke about what I stated as follows: ‘“In this vision of The LORD I was standing in my home country (Kenya) and while here I could supernaturally see across the oceans. As I looked across the ocean, I saw very huge towers. They were several blocks of very tall and broad towers. The LORD then made me understand that this place was California, United States of America. I was then made to understand that these very tall and broad towers having curved-out tops will collapse (fall) as a result of an upcoming Mega, historical earthquake that will very very very soon hit California, USA.”’

==========That means that Cities with modern Sky Scrapers will be Leveled (brought down) in California, when The Mega Historic Earthquake occurs therein. For the Sky Scrapers (Tall Buildings) will collapse. That means that This Mega Earthquake will Touch and Devastate Ultra-Modern Cities in California.

It is also very very important to note that when I Posted the Prophecy of The LORD on 29th May 2012, I stated as follows: ‘“In this dream, I found myself attending a wedding ceremony here on the earth. As the wedding ceremony continued, news started going around that a huge earthquake of magnitude 5.7 on the Richter scale had just occurred in California, United States of America. At the wedding, we felt a bit of the shaking from the earthquake. I then promptly started proclaiming to those present in this gathering while under the inspiration of a powerful voice which was very amplified (the voice of the LORD) “Repent!!! Repent!!! This is what the LORD has been sending across the globe to be His ultimate sign/warning of the very imminent coming of Jesus Christ to Rapture His bride!!!”’

========== NOTE: Incidentally, I attended a scheduled wedding on 23rd September 2017, and it is on the same day that I got the news of a 5.7 magnitude earthquake that had hit California, USA. That definitely went accurately as per the Words of the Prophecy of The LORD, in the Vision of The LORD of 29th May 2012. It is important to note that in my entire life, I have attended about 5 weddings. I happen not to be a “fan” of attending weddings, per se, somehow. The wedding I attended on 23rd September 2017 was the Last wedding I attended as at today (20th October 2018). I currently don’t have any scheduled weddings that I need to attend.

That Brings me to the Second Part of the Prophecy of The LORD of 29th May 2012 which I stated as follows: ‘“After a short while later, while still in the wedding ceremony, we felt another earthquake and this time the news reported over the radio (I don’t know which radio this was, but I believe it represents all the communication gadgets like mobile phones etc) stated that another huge earthquake had once again just occurred again in California, USA at a magnitude of 7.5 on the Richter scale. I myself together with those present in the wedding felt the shaking and it was very clear that this second shaking was bigger than the 5.7, which had hit earlier. I then found myself proclaiming to the people present as I once more talked in a very powerful inspired voice, “There is still a bigger earthquake coming to California, USA and this time it will be a 9 or 10 on the Richter scale!!!”’

========I don’t know how it will all play out (especially as regards the 7.5), But I know: ‘“There is still a bigger earthquake coming to California, USA and this time it will be a 9 or 10 on the Richter scale!!!”’

When will the Mega Historic Earthquake hit California, USA? I don’t know. Only The LORD knows. I just wanted to Revisit the Prophecy of California Mega Historic Earthquake.

SHALOM!!!

Trust in The LORD. Hope in The LORD. Worship The LORD. Seek The LORD.

His Name is JEHOVAH ELOHIM, The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, The Great I AM who I AM, YAHWEH, The Holy One of Israel. His Name is Jesus Christ The Messiah (The Saviour). His Name is The Holy Spirit.

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 24: 3-8 ‘“Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?” And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.”’

Amos 3:7 ‘“Surely The LORD God does nothing, Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi



4 comments:

  1. thanks for this post...I was just thinking about this the other day.
    I will share this, if you don't mind...I feel I need to make a video from this..let me know if it's ok. thank you and God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=640M14F_I7Q
    VISIT https://www.amidnightcry.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are just months away from the public rise and revealing of the 8th King. Whether that is 3, 9, 12 or more I do not know for sure. My inner awareness is something big will happen later this year that will trigger the opportunity for his rise and take over of the gov. The message given to me was urgent. A warning to prepare for persecution and laying down our life in faith and testimony to Jesus Christ, the Son of God and our Savior. You can read what I was shown at http://www.walkin.love

    ReplyDelete