Monday 8 October 2018

THE ROAD TO HEAVEN IS NARROW, THAT’S WHY YOU NEED TO LET GO OF MANY THINGS; FOR THERE IS NO SPACE FOR MANY THINGS THEREIN:

This Road is Narrow, and there is No Space for Many Things (The Things of The World) therein. That’s why all the Burdens (The “Cargos”) of the World are Submitted and Surrendered at the entrance to the Gate of the Narrow Road. The Gate to the Narrow Road is also Narrow; The Narrow Gate.

At the entrance of this Narrow Gate, is Him who Stands Ready (With Outstretched Arms) to take away (to Offload) all the Burdens of them who want to enter the Narrow Gate, that they may Journey on the Narrow Road without the Burdens (The “Cargos”) that so heavily weighs them down. This is The Road (The Narrow Road) that Leads to the Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven.

He (Who Stands with Outstretched Arms at the entrance of the Narrow Gate) is so Gracious and so Merciful, that He Freely Offloads all the Burdens (and Weariness) that would-be entrants are carrying; that they may be set free and be made light, that they may now breath freely (and easily)----The Breath of Life, that He gives them as they enter on the Narrow Gate and Journey on the Narrow Road. This Breath of Life is The Eternal Life (The everlasting Life) that He grants them, and that swells upon them like a fountain forever more.

Therefore, Let go of the Burdens bedeviling you, that you may enter the Narrow Gate and Journey on the Narrow Road. These Burdens have got No Space on The Narrow Gate and on the Narrow Road. Thus one needs to let go of many things (the things of the World and the Worries/Concerns of the World), even as they Begin (and Continue on) the Journey of Salvation (The Lifestyle of being Born-Again).

That they (them who have Chosen to enter the Narrow Gate and to Journey on the Narrow Road) may now Operate in the Wisdom of The LORD, in all their endevours, even while they are still on the earth.

Him who Stands with The Outstretched Arms at the entrance to the Narrow Gate (en-route to The Narrow Road, that Leads to the Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven) is The LORD Jesus Christ The Messiah (The Saviour). Do Not Ignore Him. Do Not Assume Him. Go to Him (He is always right there where you are; waiting for you to Open your heart to Him). Your Eternity Depends on Him----On you Submitting and Surrendering to Him all your Burdens (Cares/Worries/Concerns/Sins---Lifestyle of sins) at the entrance of The Narrow Gate. That you may be made Light and be given the Breath of Life (Eternal Life).

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 11: 28-30 ‘“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”’

Mathew 7: 13-14 ‘“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.”’

Revelation 3: 20-21 ‘“Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.”’

Ezekiel 36: 25-27 ‘“Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.”’

John 4:14 ‘“But whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life.”’

Mark 8: 34-38 ‘“When He had called the people to Himself, with His disciples also, He said to them, “Whoever desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake and the gospel’s will save it. For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him the Son of Man also will be ashamed when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment