Sunday 28 October 2018

THE WORD IS BEING PREACHED AND WILL BE PREACHED:

What if The LORD presents many People, including those you went to School with. The LORD then instructs you to Preach to them. A Preaching that goes like this:

-We started this session on a Table of five, but now here we are as a multitude of a crowd. This gathering will thus now be turned into a Church. For that is what The LORD requires and has instructed. But I know many of you will now take off, because you thought it would be a gathering for drinking Alcohol.

-As a Church, we will not be answerable nor affiliated to any Church, except to Christ Jesus.

-Jesus Christ wants you to Focus on Him and Prepare the Way for The Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven.

-If it is Education, we can go toe to toe. For as a holder of an MBA, I left it all that I may Serve The LORD. 

-If you won't listen, I will go and Preach to the trees.

END OF THE PREACHING.

That was the episode I experienced in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit in the morning of 27th October 2018.

Meaning: The Stakes are now extremely very high. The LORD has raised His Servants, Sons and Daughters to Preach and to Proclaim His Word. The Word about Preparing the Way for the Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven. Preparing by embracing Repentance for the forgiveness of your sins, and thereby Pursuing Righteousness, Holiness, Wisdom and Understanding before The LORD.

It is no longer about the Name of The Church. It is no longer about the Level of Education. It is no longer about the level of a Career. It is no Longer about the Revelry of the World. It is no longer about Familiarity. It is All about Jesus Christ The Messiah; Him who died at the Cross of Calvary, that those who Accept Him and Believe in Him shall not Perish but have Eternal (Everlasting) Life in the Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven.

If any Human Being will Block their heart, their ears and their eyes from The Word of God, then the Trees, the Oceans, the Lakes, the Rivers, the Mountains, the Valleys will still hear the Preaching. That’s how serious the Stakes are. Hence the Word: ‘“He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”’

SHALOM!!!

NOTE:

1-The LORD was not calling the said Servant of The LORD to Start a Church per se. For these are the days when a Church typically cuts across Nations, beyond Church Buildings and beyond Church Names. These are the Days of the Move of The Holy Spirit. The Days when the Gospel of Christ is being preached across Nations; without any Limitation whatsoever.

2-The Said Servant of The LORD was Called by The LORD to leave His Professional work (despite the fact that he had even attained an MBA, on his field of study and career) and to Serve The LORD Full Time. You don’t need to do the same. This was a Personal Call to Him, by The LORD; Directly.

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 24:14 ‘“And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.”’

Haggai 2: 6-9 ‘“For thus says The LORD of hosts: ‘Once more (it is a little while) I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land; and I will shake all nations, and they shall come to the Desire of All Nations, and I will fill this temple with glory,’ says The LORD of hosts. ‘The silver is Mine, and the gold is Mine,’ says The LORD of hosts. ‘The Glory of this latter Temple shall be greater than the former,’ says The LORD of hosts. ‘And in this place I will give peace,’ says The LORD of hosts.”'

Joel 2: 28-29 ‘“And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions. And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi





No comments:

Post a Comment