Wednesday 10 October 2018

THE LORD TAKES ME TO SPEAK TO AN ARCHBISHOP EMERITUS, AND TO DELIVER TO HIM THE MESSAGE OF THE LORD:

What I’m about to Share is to some extent both a Private and a Public Message. This is because it involves someone who may be known to some of you, but may also not be known to some of you. Nevertheless, some of the Message therein may be of a Universal importance, hence the decision to Post it Publicly.

So, in the morning of 10th October 2018, in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I found myself passing by Dr. Paul Onjoro's home. Dr. Paul Onjoro is an Archbishop emeritus (former Archbishop) in The Ministry of Repentance & Holiness, a Ministry of The LORD based in the Nation of Kenya, but with outreach across the Nations. He (Dr. Onjoro) also happens to be a University Lecturer; At least the last time I “checked”. So I don’t know whether he is still Lecturing at the University. I have never personally met him.

So in this Vision of The LORD, entering into Dr. Onjoro’s home, I found him sitting alone; looking dejected and frustrated. I then asked him: ‘“What is the issue?”’ He then tells me: ‘“The Government has not yet paid me my Terminal dues, and this is frustrating me”’.

I then tell him: ‘“Don't worry. Do you have a small plot where you can grow some Sukuma Wiki (Kale Vegetable)?”’ He then nods his head in the affirmative (Yes). I then tell him: ‘“Grow Sukuma wiki (Kale) there (in that Plot), you will be able to eat that; as you wait for your Pension, which sometimes can even take 3 Years to be available.”’

He then tells me about Ministry of Repentance & Holiness and asks me whether I know Prophet David Owuor. I then respond to him by saying: ‘“Yes, I know him. The LORD has Spoken to me about him. The LORD has shown me that he is One of The Two Witnesses of Revelation. Whether he is Two or One of The Two Witnesses, I don't know, as I Speak only of what The LORD has Personally Revealed to me.”’

Dr. Onjoro then tells me: ‘“If you were of The Ministry of Repentance & Holiness, someone would have noted your name down and Passed it forward, due to what you are saying to me (in reference to the second segment of my last Response).”’

I then respond to him: ‘“I’m not, that’s why I speak to you with Authority (from The LORD)”’.

Later, I then tell him that I am now leaving. He then pleads with me to wait briefly, as he speaks with some visitors who had come to see him.

Anyway, I then leave. The person I was with (whom I had gone with to see Dr. Onjoro; in this Vision of The LORD) then tells me: ‘“You really spoke to him with Authority. An Authority that Reverberated even through Jesus is LORD Radio Station that he was listening to.”’

I then responded to this Person: ‘“Yes, I was only speaking to him what The LORD has Shown me.”’

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

NOTE:

1-I normally try to avoid talking about what others are doing in Serving The LORD. I try to Stick to (concentrate on) my “Lane” of Serving The LORD. But I Believe there is a very good Reason as to why The LORD has Spoken to me in this way, in this Vision of The LORD. Both for Public and for Private “Consumption”; in Totality of The Message therein.

2-I have made an effort to pass this Message Directly to the said Person (Archbishop Emeritus Paul Onjoro). Having done that, it is upto him to see whether this Message is Beneficial/Useful to him OR Otherwise.

Strictly Based on the words of the Message above, he seems to be going (or will soon be going) through some Tough Times. Therefore, if you know him, Pray for him. If you don’t know him still Pray for him; he is after all your fellow human being.

3-Some of the Contents of this Message of The LORD (especially on Dr. Onjoro) may be Parable in Nature; having a Deeper Meaning, a Deeper Connotation, a Deeper Interpretation and a Deeper Understanding.

4-The Two Witnesses of Revelation: No further Comment/Note (from me; at least for now) beyond what is Captured in the Message above.

5-The Ministry of Repentance & Holiness is a Ministry Coordinated by Prophet David Owuor. It is the Ministry that Dr. Paul Onjoro serves in, and served The LORD in as an Archbishop.

6-As stated in the Message above, I as a Servant of The LORD is not a Member of The Ministry of Repentance & Holiness, as I’m Called by The LORD to Serve Him Distinctively.

SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment