Thursday 1 October 2020

DONALD TRUMP TESTS POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS), IN FULFILLMENT OF THE WORDS OF THE PROPHECY OF THE LORD:

In a very shocking Breaking News! on 2nd October 2020, Donald Trump has tested Positive for the COVID-19 (The Coronavirus), fulfilling what The LORD revealed to me on 23rd May 2020.

In that Prophetic Vision of The LORD, which I posted and shared across back then on 23rd May 2020, I stated as follows: ‘“In the morning of 23rd May 2020, in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I saw Donald Trump hospitalized. I saw him wearing a white vest in the hospital, while sitted on a bed and talking profusely. But even as I saw him hospitalized, I was made to understand in the Vision of The LORD that: “he was still defiant on Coronavirus (COVID-19)”’.

Furthermore, I also did state as follows back then on 23rd May 2020, when Posting and Sharing across the Words of The Prophecy of The LORD: ‘“I don’t know why Donald Trump was hospitalized in the Vision of The LORD. Could it have to do with Coronavirus? Maybe yes. Maybe no. But in the Vision of The LORD, all I saw was Donald Trump in a hospitalized state, wearing a white vest and sitted on a bed while talking profusely; and I was then made to understand that: “he was still defiant on Coronavirus”’.

To further cement the fulfillment of the Words of The Prophecy of The LORD to the letter, 15 hours after the announcement of the breaking news, Donald Trump has indeed been Hospitalized, in what the news channels have reported as follows: ‘“President Donald Trump arrived Friday evening at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, where the White House says he will remain hospitalized for “the next few days”. The development came roughly 15 hours after Trump disclosed he had tested positive for coronavirus.”’

SHALOM!!!

THE NEWS REPORTAGE OF THE SAME WAS AS FOLLOWS:

‘“President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump tested positive for coronavirus, the President announced early Friday morning, an extraordinary development coming months into a global pandemic and in the final stretch of his reelection campaign. The diagnosis amounts to the most serious known health threat to a sitting American president in decades. At 74 years old, Trump falls into the highest risk category for serious complications from the disease, which has killed more than 200,000 Americans and more than 1 million people worldwide. His infection with the disease could prove destabilizing in an already fraught political climate, and stock market futures tumbled on news of Trump's infection. "Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!" Trump tweeted shortly before 1 am Friday.”’

HEADLINE OF THE SAME:

1-Financial Times

Headline: Donald Trump and first lady test positive for Covid-19

2-The Wall Street Journal

Headline: President Trump and First Lady Melania Test Positive for Covid-19

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD. JESUS CHRIST (THE MESSIAH) IS COMING TO PICK HIS REPENTANT, HOLY, RIGHTEOUS, WISE AND FAITHFUL SONS AND DAUGHTERS (THE BRIDE OF CHRIST).

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED AND RECEIVED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Blessings to you bro. Kevin. We thank God for His awesome revelations and fulfillments through your prophetic ministry. All glory and praise to the Most High God. I would like to remind you of a compilation of prophecies that you composed titled "The 102 not yet fulfilled prophecies of the Lord" back in September 2016. Going over those prophecies, it seems that they are very relevant for this current season. It actually mentioned the Australian fires that occurred at the beginning of this year and many other prophecies which I believe needs to brought to the remembrance of the body of Christ at this time. Much blessings to you in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I had forgotten to send you the link to the prophecies:

    https://propheciesofthelord.wordpress.com/2016/09/04/the-99-not-yet-fulfilled-prophecies-of-the-lord-through-his-servant-kevin-mirasi/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this link. I added it to my home screen on my phone with this link to Kevin's blog. Bless you, Kevin, and all of my brothers and sisters saved by the blood of our Savior and Lord Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete