Tuesday 13 October 2020

A HOISTED KENYAN FLAG FALLING OFF, AND SPEEDILY MOVING AND PLANTING ITSELF FIRMLY ON THE GROUND:

In the morning of 13th October 2020, in a Vision of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I saw a Kenyan flag falling off.

So I saw a Kenyan flag hoisted on a metallic pole falling off from Saudi Arabia (in a very heavy Rainfall & Hailstorm), and moving at a terrific speed and planting itself firmly/upright onto the ground on the Kenyan soil. In other words, The Kenyan flag had been hoisted up on a metallic pole at a Saudi Arabian Airport, together with other nations’ flags. But I saw only the Kenyan flag fall off from the metallic pole hoist, and then it somehow flew (from Saudi Arabia) and fell off on the Kenyan soil and was firmly rooted on the ground, where it fell. All these time, there was a very heavy Rainfall and hailstorm therein.

In the Vision, I was made to understand that a Judgement of The LORD God Almighty is coming to the nation of Kenya.

In the Vision of The LORD, it was also made known to me that Kenya has divided itself into 7 evil/wicked Churches, and has thus aroused the Anger of God.

In this Vision, I saw a sealed envelope being passed to Prophet David Owuor. The Message in the envelope, which was revealed to me, to be a confirmation of what The LORD was Speaking to me above. The Message therein in the envelope was short and precise. The Message therein passed to Prophet David Owuor, as a confirmation of what The LORD was Speaking to me. In other words, I was made to understand in the Vision of The LORD, that Prophet David Owuor was also being shown the same message (sealed in the envelope in the Vision of The LORD) that The LORD was speaking to me about.

For whatever reason, I saw myself in the Vision sharing the message with Yoweri Museveni (The President of Uganda---Kenya’s neighbour to the West); who had visited Kenya, and whom I saw sitted and waiting for a long time for a meeting with the Kenyan Government officials. A meeting which seemed to take long to commence. Had not actually commenced in the Vision.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

NOTE: I’ve tried to capture as much details as is possible of what I was shown in the Vision of The LORD. Some details may have deep/hidden/symbolic meanings.

What is very clear is that a Judgment of The LORD is coming to the nation of Kenya; this represented by the fall of the Kenyan flag. A fall is coming to the nation of Kenya. A Fall in the Nation of Kenya, in the form of a Judgement of The LORD. The Hailstorm (symbolically) representing the Judgment of The LORD as well.

When The LORD shows the flag of a nation falling, it means such a Nation (Kenya) has lost favour with God due to her wickedness/evil, hence such a Nation (Kenya) faces the Judgement of The LORD, unless there is an immediate Repentance in The land and a Return to The LORD God Almighty.

The Flag is “the Pride of a Nation”. When The LORD shows a Nation's flag falling to the ground, it means The LORD has allowed the Pride of such a nation to be bruised in a Judgment of The LORD.

This Judgment of The LORD that is coming to Kenya has been triggered by the nation of Kenya dividing itself into 7 evil/wicked/apostate Churches (made to understand in The Vision of The LORD to be a reflection of some of the 7 Churches mentioned in the Book of Revelation). But God always has a Remnant (faithful sons and daughters of The LORD), including in Kenya.

Meaning, The Church in Kenya has fallen and needs to Repent. That the Church in Kenya, is engaging herself in all manner/forms of Apostasy. It has become a synagogue of satan (a Church of satan) where all manner of evil and wickedness is prevalent. This extends to the wider Kenyan nation. Hence a call for Repentance by All. From the leadership (Civic/Governmental and Church etc.) and to everyone else.

Kenya just had, a few days ago (on 10th October 2020), an “Inter-faith” Prayer session at the National level, where all forms/shapes/manner/sizes of gods were “prayed” to. Strange gods were “prayed” to. Mixing God and strange (false) gods in a so called “Prayer”. Perhaps this is part of what has aroused the Anger of The LORD God Almighty (The True Living God).

SHALOM!!!

Revelation 2: 4-5 ‘“Nevertheless I have this against you, that you have left your first love. Remember therefore from where you have fallen; Repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place—unless you Repent.”’

Revelation 2:14 ‘“But I have a few things against you, because you have there those who hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balak to put a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols, and to commit sexual immorality.”’

Revelation 2: 20-23 ‘“Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols. And I gave her time to repent of her sexual immorality, and she did not repent. Indeed I will cast her into a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of their deeds. I will kill her children with death, and all the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each one of you according to your works.”’

Revelation 3: 1-5 ‘“And to the angel of the church in Sardis write, ‘These things says He who has the seven Spirits of God and the seven stars: “I know your works, that you have a name that you are alive, but you are dead. Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die, for I have not found your works perfect before God. Remember therefore how you have received and heard; hold fast and repent. Therefore if you will not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you. You have a few names even in Sardis who have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with Me in white, for they are worthy. He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.”’

Revelation 3: 15-19 ‘“I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked—I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent.”’

2nd Chronicles 7: 14-15 ‘“If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place.”’

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD. JESUS CHRIST (THE MESSIAH) IS COMING TO PICK HIS REPENTANT, HOLY, RIGHTEOUS, WISE AND FAITHFUL SONS AND DAUGHTERS (THE BRIDE OF CHRIST).

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED AND RECEIVED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. So judgement comes to Kenya before any nation in the world,if i not missanderstand anything,during much rain in arabia wich alrady began.You will be humbled,but not uprooted all glory belongs to The Lord Jesus Christ AMEN AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jehovah our Father forgive our wickedness in the Church,we have returned to the world in the name of post modernism and rejected the message of the Blood and the Cross of Jesus that can save us.

    ReplyDelete